Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

You're getting weak hawkeye. ;)

It happens to all of us :P And we all get a lesson soon after. He'll be back to his usual self soon.!!

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Beez

Is it possible to shoot down a chopper with say a M14 or a SAW or does it require a 50 cal?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

All weapons do damage to helos.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Beez wrote: »
    Is it possible to shoot down a chopper with say a M14 or a SAW or does it require a 50 cal?

A handgun aimed well at the tail rotor will take it down in Epic fashion.

Assult rifles can take out the rotor in one clip, quite difficult but possible to land/fly a chopper with no tail rotor.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

dreamers75 wrote: »
    A handgun aimed well at the tail rotor will take it down in Epic fashion.

Assult rifles can take out the rotor in one clip, quite difficult but possible to land/fly a chopper with no tail rotor.

Skip to 2:35. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

have a look lads, makadonveill this is a edit of your video tell me what you think?:D

have a look lads, makadonveill this is a edit of your video tell me what you think?:D

Nice one man, enjoyed that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

have they taken matches out?

I havnt been able to find any for bloody ages :(

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ELJeff

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    have they taken matches out?

I havnt been able to find any for bloody ages :(

In Lingor Or chernarus?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

cheranus

• Advertisement

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    cheranus

Check stores and the Red/Orange houses. Your best bet to find stuff like matches etc

• Registered Users Posts: 12,209 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I was just on ie1 there with a hacked weapon i found an a dutch server. You guys wont ban me will you?

MadYaker wrote: »
    I was just on ie1 there with a hacked weapon i found an a dutch server. You guys wont ban me will you?

You can't get banned for finding hacked weapons. Only if you hack them in yourself.

All tho it's cheap using them, things like a TWS AS50 is way overpowered.

Its a 50cal sniper rifle, not an as50. I know I can't get banned by battleye because I didnt hack it in, i killed a guy and he had it. But some server admins will ban players for using them.

Its a 50cal sniper rifle, not an as50. I know I can't get banned by battleye because I didnt hack it in, i killed a guy and he had it. But some server admins will ban players for using them.

Ah k cool. I don't think the boards admins are to strict on that unless you did it yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

up to VTI tbh

But a Dayz ban is what you should be most concerned about. ie when you log off something like this is sent to the master server "x000.000, y000.000 "weapon_name" "food_name" etc:

If a hacked weapon is in your possesion well your screwed a simple search for said weapon and then ban the GUID carrying it. Boards ban is just from boards, dayz ban is from everywhere.

Oh I thought you could only get banned if you hacked in the weapon...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Yes you can only get banned if you have hacked in the weapon. You will be fine MadYaker. Some day you will log in and the weapon will be gone however. They delete these weapons every now and then.

Well I was sniping people in elektro with it, I killed 5 or 6 and then some guy with an AS50 killed me so its gone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

Heres another one for my collection of destroyed cars...

arma2oa2012090517080133.jpg

Who would have thought, Car + Water = Fire....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

cad-20120905-9d3a2.png

• Registered Users Posts: 34 jackaroo2012

cad-20120905-9d3a2.png

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

2 DC'ers at 10:07

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

I just found out how to use a backpack.
    I feel like an idiot now.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭DeBlanka

Squarewave wrote: »
    I just found out how to use a backpack.
    I feel like an idiot now.

I can safely say we've all been there haha.

In case anyone still hasn't realised it.. when you're aiming at loot and you click gear, double click your backpack and you can drop stuff in.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

Im soo curious, who was it that shot at me last night on Lingor with a DMR type weapon. location was east of Prison on the shore.

I stole your battered fishing boat (well it was just asking for it) then you must have heard it and came back towards.

Me, realizing that this tin can only wanted to go right! and seeing a faint figure in the distance heading towards it, ditched it, 50 metres out and started swimming back. I was dropping floating bricks swimming back hoping i;d reach the shore before you got to my position.

You did: I started swimming back to the boat, which you sunk with a million DMR shots, but strangely never shot me?

Im guessing bad aim or the waters surge was obscuring a good shot.

well anyway, make yourself known.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭DevilsBreath

Damn you Chris :P.

I'll be looking for you.

Eyyyyy

I was quite annoyed,our chopper pilot got kicked and we lost the chopper lol.

I just randomly fired the tube into the barn and got a triple kill

Ye lad's were decently geared out too.
    You're two mates rage quit?
    Why'd you guys DC earlier btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Roorah

Anyone have trouble getting onto the server tonight? Was playing earlier today but now I'm stuck on loading.

• Advertisement

IE1 Or Lingor?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement