Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Hey, when is IE1 being updated to 1.7.2.6?

Does it work?

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Does it work?

From what I've seen with vehicles, yes it does save them properly again, as well as tents.

The graphics glitch isn't as bad, but 20% of the time you might get it. But I say that won't be fixed till the standalone.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ELJeff

Who tried get me on the airfield on Lingor? I was only trying to get to the goat! Also someone tried to run me over in a van a few seconds later
    haha

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Chabu 2

ELJeff wrote: »
    Who tried get me on the airfield on Lingor? I was only trying to get to the goat! Also someone tried to run me over in a van a few seconds later
    haha

Is anyone even thinking about the poor goat?

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ELJeff

I was thinking very hungry thoughts!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

did a video of the other night have a look lads

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Chabu 2 wrote: »
    Is anyone even thinking about the poor goat?

I got him in the end...he was quite tasty I say ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭PandyAndy

ELJeff wrote: »
    haha

That was me with the m24 :D I would have been surprised if I had got you, I had blurry vision and shaky aim and no painkillers. I saw that jeep drive past too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Is IE1 going to be updated soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

Who had me pinned to a corner on the hotel roof in Corazon?
    That was tense..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

A 6 man sniper squad :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

Good to know I didn't stand a chance I guess!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

I've meet (and ended up dead) two sets of convoys today.

One up at the prison. They had 2 buses and multiple cars, and just now in Maruko with SUVs, a jeep and a couple of cars.

What do you guys do all the time? Just cruise around?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I've meet (and ended up dead) two sets of convoys today.

One up at the prison. They had 2 buses and multiple cars, and just now in Maruko with SUVs, a jeep and a couple of cars.

What do you guys do all the time? Just cruise around?

Think you were driving behind us for a while before we copped it... :)
    It was like something out of Heat when we all got out and started shooting at you :D

In Maruko we were transporting a VIP and we were the security detail in the SUV's. We got a tip that there was a terrorist in the area so we were on high alert. Thought you were a suicide bomber so you had to be taken out along with your car.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

ktulu123 wrote: »
    In Maruko we were transporting a VIP and we were the security detail in the SUV's. We got a tip that there was a terrorist in the area so we were on high alert. Thought you were a suicide bomber so you had to be taken out along with your car.

WEIP.
    A WEIP.

Takistan has now been ported over to DayZ too apparently. Will have a look for a server now

Edit: DayZ Commander seems to be the only place that I can find the files for it

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭SasQuatch88

WEIP.
    A WEIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

I keep forgetting to shout "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!" across Direct Chat when I'm about to kill someone with a M203...

Next time!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭philc1974

Over 500 pages to this thread so not gonna trawl through it for links :/, im a big ArmA fan and looking for peeps to meet up on Ventrilo or Teamspeak for some Dayz mischief!

Im well kitted out and ready to kill!

Kit includes
    Coyote backpack
    DMR
    M4 suppressed
    L85
    M9 suppressed.
    Ghillie suited along with nods and GPS.

Other interests include, ArmA, ArmA 2 and OA along with Lock-on FC2 and DCS A-10 and Black Shark

Pm me if interested, as my normal group of ArmA/Dayz buddies are not available for now.

Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Me playing some Utes. Very action packed map. Not much happens in part 1 apart from a few encounters and that. The youtuber PsiSyndicate actually plays on this server. Met up with some of his team towards the end, all seemed a nice bunch of lads, pity not every DayZ player is like that :P

'ellow there, I was wondering whether it's possible to get unbanned, seeing as it's been 5 days since i've been banned for spamming the chat and I've missed playing on IE server

Just had a great few minutes on the Lingor server. Spawned in south of calamar and heard gun shots towards the barracks in the centre of town. Moved up until I saw a guy standing on a roof. Got into a better position to kill him. Thought I may as well loot the body as it looked like he was loot spawning the barracks.I make my way over and get killed by a guy called brise that likes to sit and not move the second combat happens. (Encountered him doing the same at the prison yesterday)

Spawn back in near the airfield and find myself an ak and some mags. Make my way towards the big hill to get an over look on their position as they are shooting at every zombie making lots of noise. As I get up top I see them running towards my position while aggroing a few zombies. Born_to_kill(a guy that alt f4'd on me yesterday) starts bleeding and actually runs at me so I kill him. The other two lads panic and run around not knowing what to do seemingly. I move position slightly and shoot at both of them, one goes to bandage in cover so I move behind him and kill him. The last guy runs towards a building so I loose sight of him, eventually he see's me and shoots at me but doesn't hit and runs off behind a building. I move to below a hill to the side of his building and kill him.

The best part about this was that brise started accusing me of being a script kiddie and hacking etc. Apparently I can enjoy my report & so can hawkeye too for telling him to stop being a bitch. haha :) Still shaking after it all. Love this game!!

As I get up top I see them running towards my position while aggroing a few zombies. Born_to_kill(a guy that alt f4'd on me yesterday) starts bleeding and actually runs at me so I kill him.

hmmmmmm he didn't get banned for Alt+f4'ing then? noticed the inequality? :P

still sounds intense though, that's what DayZ is good for, some good old adrenaline pumping action. Haven't had a lot of games that can do that to you.

Chabu 2 wrote: »
    hmmmmmm he didn't get banned for Alt+f4'ing then? noticed the inequality? :P

still sounds intense though, that's what DayZ is good for, some good old adrenaline pumping action. Haven't had a lot of games that can do that to you.

He will get banned when I speak to VTI next

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

Just had a great few minutes on the Lingor server. Spawned in south of calamar and heard gun shots towards the barracks in the centre of town. Moved up until I saw a guy standing on a roof. Got into a better position to kill him. Thought I may as well loot the body as it looked like he was loot spawning the barracks.I make my way over and get killed by a guy called brise that likes to sit and not move the second combat happens. (Encountered him doing the same at the prison yesterday)

Spawn back in near the airfield and find myself an ak and some mags. Make my way towards the big hill to get an over look on their position as they are shooting at every zombie making lots of noise. As I get up top I see them running towards my position while aggroing a few zombies. Born_to_kill(a guy that alt f4'd on me yesterday) starts bleeding and actually runs at me so I kill him. The other two lads panic and run around not knowing what to do seemingly. I move position slightly and shoot at both of them, one goes to bandage in cover so I move behind him and kill him. The last guy runs towards a building so I loose sight of him, eventually he see's me and shoots at me but doesn't hit and runs off behind a building. I move to below a hill to the side of his building and kill him.

The best part about this was that brise started accusing me of being a script kiddie and hacking etc. Apparently I can enjoy my report & so can hawkeye too for telling him to stop being a bitch. haha :) Still shaking after it all. Love this game!!

they are the guy that i was driving around with in the you tube video posted on the last page, they are really good players man. also i highly doubt it that born_to_kill alt f4ed you man, watch the video he was pinned down behind a fence in that video for 20 min and didnt disconnect.

they are the guy that i was driving around with in the you tube video posted on the last page, they are really good players man. also i highly doubt it that born_to_kill alt f4ed you man, watch the video he was pinned down behind a fence in that video for 20 min and didnt disconnect.

I shot him with an as50 he fell to the ground and his body disappeared in front of me and I didn't get a kill. 100% alt F4 or "Connection Issues" as guys like to call it these days.

Also they accused me of hacking & scripting when it was obvious that I was not. Not a sign of a good player tbh.

Been away a few weeks... maybe that and a little bit...

Are people still using six launcher?

If not - is there an alternative?

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

Been away a few weeks... maybe that and a little bit...

Are people still using six launcher?

If not - is there an alternative?
    Could try DayZ commander.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Roorah

Think Dayz Commander has become bigger.

And Ktulu I like the sound of that VIP thing you were talking about. Is there any chance we could make that a server event? I know there was talk of events before.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement