Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

oh god damn! wasteland dropped :O

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

_vti wrote: »

Dropped? As in it was released?

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

_vti wrote: »

get on that bad boy.. linky?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

On IE1 now but something missing.

leave it for now password is boards, hopefully be running soon.

Nearly sure i have everything set right :D

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Chabu 2

dreamers75 wrote: »
    On IE1 now but something missing.

leave it for now password is boards, hopefully be running soon.

Nearly sure i have everything set right :D

DAMMIT tell us what you're doing =D

and lol maka, nice teaming on takistan server tonight, was lolz even tho it was as laggy as my late gran's backside

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Balaclava

Hi all. I'm looking to join up with some Local lads on dayz, Do many of ye still play?

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ELJeff

We need to download something?

ELJeff wrote: »
    We need to download something?

nope wasteland requires no mods that we know off.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

Whats IE1's new name/IP?

http://arma2.swec.se/server/data/255916

its not working fully yet.

password boards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ELJeff

dreamers75 wrote: »
    nope wasteland requires no mods that we know off.
    Cool, looking forward to it, someone asked me today had i heard of it and i didnt have a clue what it was! just looking on youtube now, looks class

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Balaclava

Im not a zombie, I swear!!!!

IE1 is now wasteland for the weekend.

if it sticks we keep it that way 40 man 100mbit server.

Ask VTI what its all about....i have no clue :D

No password no mods needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

If I use the dayz commander will that do the lingor stuff for me? I heard all I'd need to do is go to settings or something and in there it'll do it for me.

Getting a gaming laptop, meant to arriving next week, so I'll be able to play up in college. yay :P

I'll try to jump on IE1 Sunday, or tomorrow. Wanna see this new map.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Chabu 2 wrote: »
    DAMMIT tell us what you're doing =D

and lol maka, nice teaming on takistan server tonight, was lolz even tho it was as laggy as my late gran's backside

Indeed. I have video footage of us in the little bird. Will link it to you when I have it up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

We should get teh Crooks Mission (Serial Killer ) on there for a day or so, do an event maybe. its looks absolutely brilliant

Crooks Mission
    One player (CIV) is a serial killer dressed as a civilian and his only goal is to kill 10 prostitutes
    Cops (WEST) lead by Police Chief (in a nice suit, btw) ... Their goal is to find the serial killer. They need to patrol the towns and respond to calls that dispatcher from HQ makes in sidechat(!). Dispatcher (played as AI)
    Third side are two criminals (EAST) dressed as insurgents/civilians. They two have various tasks planned and they can complete them in random order. Their only goal is to create chaos and to make Cops' job a living hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Ir0nwill

Hi guys,

Any chance you could give the lingor server a reboot. There's no goodies left ;)

Thanks,
    Iron.

Indeed. I have video footage of us in the little bird. Will link it to you when I have it up :)

aye i would very much like to see that crash again, for a sec i thought it was just another desync and had the intention of waiting it out, but then the chopper was getting prettttty darn close to the ground :P

Friendly admin where did you go?

legend many thanks

• Advertisement

Updating both servers to Beta 96895 today.

Around 3ish

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭PandyAndy

Logged into the wastleand server and for some reason I'm a crow. I can't do anything and I'm stuck in group channel and I don't have the debug screen either. I was following squarewave but got stuck in a tree. The freedom is nice though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,209 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

PandyAndy wrote: »
    Logged into the wastleand server and for some reason I'm a crow. I can't do anything and I'm stuck in group channel and I don't have the debug screen either. I was following squarewave but got stuck in a tree. The freedom is nice though.

What??? Hahahahaa! Can you fly??

Yea im flying around electro. I logged out and back in and still a crow. The controls are similiar to the helicopter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

PandyAndy wrote: »

That was you?! I thought it was a glitch or something.
    It did creep me out a bit..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭eurofoxy

i am the same, flying around, are you using dayz commander?

I have updated everything and still flying as a crow...i think its usually something to do with the server version/ installed version, will wait till later till they update the version then try again...

eurofoxy wrote: »
    i am the same, flying around, are you using dayz commander?

I have updated everything and still flying as a crow...i think its usually something to do with the server version/ installed version, will wait till later till they update the version then try again...

Imagine you spawning in as person but in the air HAHAHAHA lolz that would be funny, video it just in case

Was using the 'launch arma 2 beta patch' executable directly. Opened dayz commander, updated everything and still the same lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Pick a different team on the join screen,like Blufor or something :)

• Advertisement

Ugh, does anyone know where I can find the IP & port for IE1? I can't seem to find it with the DayZ commander search engine . . .

DISREGARD THAT -.- just popped up 5secs after i wrote this post, must be karma . . .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement