Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

Filter functionality doesn't seem to work anymore in the ingame server browser. Updated to the latest beta version today.

I enter "boards" as a filter but it lists all sorts of servers.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

IE1 using latest beta doesnt show in list, IE2 not and does :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Chabu 2

dreamers75 wrote: »
    IE1 using latest beta doesnt show in list, IE2 not and does :confused:

Go Chuck Norris on da server and make it go KABLOEEEEYYYYY :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Ir0nwill

Admin playing God? When I reconnected this evening I found my character had been stripped of all its belongings and placed on an island NW corner on Lingor. I would like to know why and is this to be expected of all players that play on all your PUBLIC servers. From what I can remember I was in no conflict with any player when I logged off tonight. I also spent time getting me gear together in particular the L85 AWS which is seldom found. I would like an unbiased admin to respond. Because I was not in any wrong in my action to leave the game, nor do I hack in any way.

You know what I think its poor form if this is the behaviour to be expected out those that are put in place to make sure that people that use your public servers get a fair game, poor form indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

Ir0nwill wrote: »
    Admin playing God? When I reconnected this evening I found my character had been stripped of all its belongings and placed on an island NW corner on Lingor. I would like to know why and is this to be expected of all players that play on all your PUBLIC servers. From what I can remember I was in no conflict with any player when I logged off tonight. I also spent time getting me gear together in particular the L85 AWS which is seldom found. I would like an unbiased admin to respond. Because I was not in any wrong in my action to leave the game, nor do I hack in any way.

You know what I think its poor form if this is the behaviour to be expected out those that are put in place to make sure that people that use your public servers get a fair game, poor form indeed.
    chill bro. does that honestly sound like something an admin of a community run and sponsored server would do?

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Jump to conclusions pretty quick, don't you?

NW island is the debug forest for Lingor. So a bug then.

I have to laugh at your sense of entitlement.

Surely such rude behaviour deserves a 1week ban? :eek::eek::eek:

Maximilian wrote: »
    Jump to conclusions pretty quick, don't you?

NW island is the debug forest for Lingor. So a bug then.

I have to laugh at your sense of entitlement.

My apologies to admins, when I connected this morning my character is back on mainland.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Chabu 2 wrote: »
    Surely such rude behaviour deserves a 1week ban? :eek::eek::eek:

Interesting point! :pac:

My apologies to admins, when I connected this morning my character is back on mainland.

wow someone got lucky, I stayed on debug no matter how many times I reconnected and got to swim to mainland WITHOUT any gear :P

• Advertisement

wow someone got lucky, I stayed on debug no matter how many times I reconnected and got to swim to mainland WITHOUT any gear :P

Debug hmmm.

Debug hmmm.

it is . . . were you by any chance wearing ghillie or camo? or maybe switching from bandit to survivor or visa versa?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

If it makes you feel any better im an admin and i shot you in Calamar yesterday. I did wait till you killed all the zombies tho cos im nice like that.

How do I fix being a crow in wasteland? any update on that?

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

hay lads here is the video of the chopper thing that went on earlier

to rinzler, was fun killing you, and whoever you were gonna send on me, sry but had to go, zombies were being a bitch and rentals were gonna pull the plug on internet anyway. Let's do this more often rinzler, you make a stunning view on top of an apartment building.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

to rinzler, was fun killing you, and whoever you were gonna send on me, sry but had to go, zombies were being a bitch and rentals were gonna pull the plug on internet anyway. Let's do this more often rinzler, you make a stunning view on top of an apartment building.

You better get back in game, i had you pinned in that apartment and you suddenly "lose connection"

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Your a nice guy! It was a good shot, I'll give you that & once again you quit out when my squad mates were shooting at you....

wth, was it them that shot you? Or was it someone else? if so, how come that someone else didn't shoot them?

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Your a nice guy! It was a good shot, I'll give you that & once again you quit out when my squad mates were shooting at you....

What? what the heck do you mean had me pinned down in that apartment? I didn't hear no shots after i got Rinzler, All i know is zombies knocked me down and I wasn't gonna get killed by them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

and again you try to bull**** us...why ? what is your deal ?!

i took a shot at you in the upper left room in that apartment and you responded to this by moving away from the window with haste..as well as this, you were engaged with an AS50 twice...you can hear that thing from cherno man

im really at odds end to ban you from both of our servers you know, the only reason being is i REALLY dont want to subject the boards to you whining, bitching and moaning again

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Unless you actually shot at him, he had no idea you where there. So can't give out to him for disconnecting tbh.

Edit: Nevermind :P

wth, was it them that shot you? Or was it someone else? if so, how come that someone else didn't shoot them?

i dont know thought it wasnt them at first, but then looking back on it i just now notices that they never gave me any bullets.
    What? what the heck do you mean had me pinned down in that apartment? I didn't hear no shots after i got Rinzler, All i know is zombies knocked me down and I wasn't gonna get killed by them

no dude you didnt do it agian did you????? like how long were you banned for the last time, and you would do it again.

_vti wrote: »
    and again you try to bull**** us...why ? what is your deal ?!

i took a shot at you in the upper left room in that apartment and you responded to this by moving away from the window with haste..as well as this, you were engaged with an AS50 twice...you can hear that thing from cherno man

im really at odds end to ban you from both of our servers you know, the only reason being is i REALLY dont want to subject the boards to you whining, bitching and moaning again

wth, are you aware just how frigging loud 40 odd aggro'd zombies are? I. DID. NOT. HEAR. ANY. SHOTS. The only shots I heard was when I shot once at Rizzler, I missed cause zeroing was wrong, then I got shot at in that room you mentioned. Then I moved to room next to it and shot him, then I tried to run down stairs but all hell had already broken loose. I got frigging hit on through them glitchy ass stairs a gazillion times and when i got back up top floor I passed out, that's when I logged out

Nice vid man, I say it was one of there squad members who took you out. The fact that the sniper didn't shoot at the chopper or tryed to hit the other lads makes it pretty obvious.

Nice vid man, I say it was one of there squad members who took you out. The fact that the sniper didn't shoot at the chopper or tryed to hit the other lads makes it pretty obvious.

cheers man, seems everyone thinks it was them. looking back on it now them giving me the gun but no bullets should have given me a alert straight away.:eek:

Y'know what, **** that, I was gonna try and keep hold on my gear but **** THAT. You're friggin' accusing me of something I didn't do just because that's what most convenient to you. Get your asses on that top floor of that apartment and I'll log in so you can see with your own eyes I'm laying there bleeding & passed out and then you're gonna admit you were wrong.

**** it, you can even frigging kill me, idc, but I'll see you say you were wrong

cheers man, seems everyone thinks it was them. looking back on it now them giving me the gun but no bullets should have given me a alert straight away.:eek:

Just my thoughts. I know for a fact I would have shot at the others, miss or not in that situation. I think anybody would have.

Cmon, respond that you're gonna be in that top floor of apartment so I can prove I got knocked out, but do it quick cause it's GMT +1 here and I gtg to bed.

• Advertisement

Right, we'll do this later, but I WILL prove to you that I passed out by zombies

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement