Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Best of luck Hawkeye! It was fun having you on our side for a while :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Bye Hawkeye!
    Do check in here from time to time, let us know what the DayZ scene is like in Oz.
    Let me know if it's anything like I expect....
    dayzaustrailia.png

GL HF!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Someone is making a mod like DayZ on the Cyris 2 engine. The screenshots look promising: http://imgur.com/a/j591m

Probably should have read into it more first, no multiplayer... still looks good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭SasQuatch88

Hawkeye The year is what you make it.. dont forget to post a pic or two up here if you have the time.. Good luck and all the best man.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,208 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

That is the biggest lid of crap, all I hear there is you trying to justify cheating. That's all it is mate. I have personally lost a as50 to a zombie attack, I ran up the wrong building an got trapped, that hasn't happend since THAT'S HOW YOU LEARN!!!! Anyone that agrees with you is in my opinion a CHEATING PUSSY.

I don't believe you. Its been a while since I've got killed by zombies but I see no problem with it. Its not unfair towards other players, unlike combat logging which is completely different as I said earlier.

Any chance of updating the lingor server to the latest version of dayz so I can connect?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Kingofmilk

you guys might have noticed already that if you search IE2 in dayz commander that it brings up a private hive server,
    Im one of two admins there, Your all welcome to come over, we added a few fixes and working on ideas, and hopefully will have a "Lingor & Takistan" For you fellas sorted Soon enough as we see it worth investing in, A forum will be set up for requests, and such.

also we are working on clan buildings that can be upgraded, and Putting a more community style feeling into the game, to reward those who work together,

we will have events and such soon to come,

Dayz Forum Post With Info
    Click Here

No this is not spam or advertisment, just letting the dayz irish community know theres another server for them, :P

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

MadYaker wrote: »
    I don't believe you. Its been a while since I've got killed by zombies but I see no problem with it. Its not unfair towards other players, unlike combat logging which is completely different as I said earlier.

Believe me or not mate, I don't care. Just cos you find it ok to cheat doesn't mean everyone else will. And I bet your one of them guys that would bost about how many days and how many zombies kill you have without dying, leaving out the fact that you should have on a handful or ocations by zombies.

And you say it's been a while since you have been killed by zombies only cos you won't die when you should. I have never met some one more intent on trying to justafiy cheating more then you.

I don't think I've ever lasted more than a day without dieing! But thats because I usually play alone. If there's one thing you should have learned from this game by now its that nice guys finish last.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Chabu 2

Believe me or not mate, I don't care. Just cos you find it ok to cheat doesn't mean everyone else will. And I bet your one of them guys that would bost about how many days and how many zombies kill you have without dying, leaving out the fact that you should have on a handful or ocations by zombies.

And you say it's been a while since you have been killed by zombies only cos you won't die when you should. I have never met some one more intent on trying to justafiy cheating more then you.

you keep calling logging out to avoid getting killed and thusly losing gear that took several hours to collect cheating. If I would have been knocked down normally because I got cornered in a room I normally wouldn't have logged, but being glitch hit by zombies through a set of stairs isn't the games intention so I didn't see any issues in logging out.

And cheating? rly? tell me you never used an internet browser map to navigate around chernarus or lingor. That's cheating as well, so shut your ****ing piehole you hypocrite

Chabu 2 wrote: »
    you keep calling logging out to avoid getting killed and thusly losing gear that took several hours to collect cheating. If I would have been knocked down normally because I got cornered in a room I normally wouldn't have logged, but being glitch hit by zombies through a set of stairs isn't the games intention so I didn't see any issues in logging out.

And cheating? rly? tell me you never used an internet browser map to navigate around chernarus or lingor. That's cheating as well, so shut your ****ing piehole you hypocrite

You have no leg to stand on when it comes to giving people a moral speech on cheating in a game considering that every second page of this thread is something about you CHEATING. And logging when under attack at ANY point is cheating.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭eurofoxy

can we just ban him and stop this crap, sick of listening to his BS,

and can we just ban him from this thread too, the above is grounds for that,

Lowering the tone of the game/thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Roorah

How bout we just open another thread for it instead? I keep looking at this hoping to see something to do with the game instead of debates about cheating.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

It's not a boards server so I can't ban him for cheating.

However, I have infracted Chabu 2 for abuse. That's not tolerated here.
    Next offense will be a week's ban.

On that note then last night I got a sweet headshot on Alex the hacker, he was shooting at me must have put a clip at me befor I got to turn and get a shot off from my g17 one bullet fired dead :D just wish I was recording.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Everybody needs to drop this now tbh :P Disconnecting from zombies is lame imo, they are part of the game. And a big one at that. They are the things that make people think about running around a town with the risk of zombie aggro giving away there position.

But on another note, zombies are seriously glitched, don't even have proper movement half of the time. And nothing worse then getting punched through a wall because a zombie decides he can turn invisible.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I say we perma-ban chabu from the server. Because we can.

All in favour?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭eurofoxy

Maximilian wrote: »

All in favour?

we all ready lost one member, hawk eye emigrated due to chabu's consistent rattling lets not loose another...

any chance we can make the lingor server real time, i am getting pissed off just playing in the day time.

also up for chabu gone

any chance we can make the lingor server real time, i am getting pissed off just playing in the day time.

also up for chabu gone

:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

There's few enough players as it is really. I'd say keep him, just make sure to kill him with a headshot when he least expects it.

• Advertisement

There's few enough players as it is really. I'd say keep him, just make sure to kill him with a headshot when he least expects it.

and what if you miss and he makes out that he was being attacked by a bee and had to log out but didn't hear your shot.

You guys need to stop trolling each other. We need detailed server rules to avoid bullsh!t like this. If logging out when getting attacked by zombies isn't against the rules then you all need to stfu. If it is then I'm sorry and ill never do it again I pwomise :rolleyes:. Good luck catching people at it though.

and what if you miss and he makes out that he was being attacked by a bee and had to log out but didn't hear your shot.

I do say, they're adding bees to the game now? I guess there's no chance you're terribly allergic to bees? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Anyone looking to play? Our little group has dwindled in the past weeks. Looking for more people to join!

Steam name is: deaf_vision

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

IE2 screwed? Just hangs at the loading screen...game upto date as well.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

Blazer wrote: »
    IE2 screwed? Just hangs at the loading screen...game upto date as well.:(

Yeah, it's the same for me

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

also up for chabu gone

got some NVG's have we....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

platinums wrote: »

GET HIMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

platinums wrote: »

Have me a fal with Night vision scope, but still would be nice to play at night every once in a while as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

Maximilian wrote: »

All in favour?

then we'd have to ban the sycophants as well, otherwise they'd keep requesting him back..and again it would begin. (that sounds a bit communist i know)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement