Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭eurofoxy

how about a week, but its extended by a day every time he asks for it to be finished early...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Had to post this!

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

Decryptor wrote: »

Had to post this!

That was the **** man :D love it

is the lingor server down??????? second day i cant get on????

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

Decryptor wrote: »

that was good, i still think Oshi is a bit of a clown. The ambush could have been so much better too, like getting the driver to stop then the other lads shoot in to the bus and kill the occupants and another guy watching to kill anyone getting out. they would then have kept the bus!

Dayz is still great at inspiring invention though, thats what keeps me coming back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Dayz thread most posted games thread ever :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,208 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Yeah I think the mods will lock it and start a new one if it hits 10,000 posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭SasQuatch88

It's cause we're so frickin awesome..

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

has everyone stopped playing on the Boards servers? the 2 chances i got this week to log on and the servers are empty? Like right now.

MadYaker wrote: »
    Yeah I think the mods will lock it and start a new one if it hits 10,000 posts.

1st thread to hit it i think.

Vti/Scratch doing weird **** to the servers afaik..........lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

platinums wrote: »
    has everyone stopped playing on the Boards servers? the 2 chances i got this week to log on and the servers are empty? Like right now.

I noticed that.

The server population seems to have dropped significantly in the last few months, from the times when it was a struggle to even find a space.

Then again, I think this rings true for quite a few DayZ servers, not just the Boards one.

I noticed that.

The server population seems to have dropped significantly in the last few months, from the times when it was a struggle to even find a space.

Then again, I think this rings true for quite a few DayZ servers, not just the Boards one.

i have been playing on a few dif servers tonight, all have loads of players. but non are as good as it was on the boards servers, it just makes it more fun to have the thread to talk about the game and what is going on on the servers. who shot me? were are you? come get some!!! i miss all that and it has only been 2 days.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

I'm going to be away for a month so unfortunately for some of you, I will not get to kill you. :P When I come back you can all form an orderly que in front of my Makarov.

I know this didn't happen on the boards server but have alook

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

ktulu123 wrote: »
    I'm going to be away for a month so unfortunately for some of you, I will not get to kill you. :P When I come back you can all form an orderly que in front of my Makarov.

ah frak it..most of the people come onto that server just to kill you dude :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

I haven't been around in a while but the IE1 and IE2 server is still been run by others who deserve credit for their work, however the donations have started to dry up, there is only barely enough money for this month so if people want the server to stay up they need to donate, to donate pm for for details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

Does the server/game still have a pretty active community? Are the chernoboyz still around lol? I havent played this game ina few months.

When will you guys update the lingor server to the latest version of dayz so i can join?

MadYaker wrote: »
    When will you guys update the lingor server to the latest version of dayz so i can join?

theres a new version of dayz?

i do it morrow if they dont do it tonight.

Well im not sure tbh. According to dayz commander the lingor server is running 1.7.2.5, and the most recent is 1.7.2.6 i think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

Ill be away for a little bit. I have a few tests coming up (which may or may not lead to me getting a job either here or on foreign lands)

Ill keep in touch about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭eurofoxy

_vti wrote: »
    Ill be away for a little bit. I have a few tests coming up (which may or may not lead to me getting a job either here or on foreign lands)

Ill keep in touch about it.

good luck with them, another one joining the diaspora...

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Chabu 2

me thinks lingor server needs a restart, chopper crashes from 24 hrs ago still there

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Beez

Is no one playing on the Lingor server anymore its always empty

Beez wrote: »
    Is no one playing on the Lingor server anymore its always empty

servers been ****ed for a day or two

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

Is it still shoot first ask question later in this game?

Is it still shoot first ask question later in this game?

talk to people and see..now that Rizzler's on hols for a month it's prob safer for people :D

Havent played in a few months, all I need to do is update the ARMA beta patch and update Dayz in it's folder or is there any new additions to the process?

• Advertisement

Havent played in a few months, all I need to do is update the ARMA beta patch and update Dayz in it's folder or is there any new additions to the process?

Lingor Island is out as well..look for version .034 (shoudl be around the 700meg map..think day-z commander will allow you to download it now?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement