Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Or just post up the name you join the Lingor server under, DaRT keeps a list of everyone who has joined the server and their GUIDs.
    (I think)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Or just post up the name you join the Lingor server under, DaRT keeps a list of everyone who has joined the server and their GUIDs.
    (I think)

Correct but whitelist will require them not to change names, they can but both must be seperate entries on the list ;)

Same lad who made Dart made whitelist mod if you want to check it out, i wont be home till late.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Same lad who made Dart made whitelist mod if you want to check it out, i wont be home till late.

It's called Whitelister. May have a look if I can tear myself away from FTL.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

anybody seen fallujah, looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

The whitelist is up and running on the Lingor server.

If you can't connect, post here with the name you tried to connect under and we can look at the logs to get your GUID.

• Advertisement

Saw Mylo try to connect. Whitelisted him since I've seen him on a bit.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

My GUID should be logged now. Same username as this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

My name is MajesticDonkey, I haven't been on with a few weeks but it should be in there somewhere. :)

Sorry Mylo, try again.

My GUID should be logged now. Same username as this.
    Whitelisted
    My name is MajesticDonkey, I haven't been on with a few weeks but it should be in there somewhere. :)
    Can't find you, try connecting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

Okay, I'm a n00b to DayZ and all this talk of GUID's and whitelists is confusing me. But I would like to try and join in to the server ya'll are playing on. How would I go about doing so? Cheers for your time and help. :D

Huh... Now it's not working.

EDIT:
    Yep, I'm an idiot :D
    Working again.

Did you get the cherno hive on IE1? I wont get to it till morrow :(

Never connected to that server, always says wrong password.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Chabu 2

simon360 wrote: »
    anybody seen fallujah, looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

don't bother, as it is Fallujah is probably the worst map ever. I can't see why they already released it, it's like they put buildings on 5% of the map and then got bored and just stopped. only buildings that are enterable are a cluster of apartment blocks in big city and the airfield, but at the airfield it's just 18 barracks in 3 rows.

**** for multiplayer (if you're got ANY tactical feeling) and for loot as well. I've heard people say (good players too) that this is the first time they've ever actually died of thirst or starvation.

Chabu 2 wrote: »
    don't bother, as it is Fallujah is probably the worst map ever. I can't see why they already released it, it's like they put buildings on 5% of the map and then got bored and just stopped. only buildings that are enterable are a cluster of apartment blocks in big city and the airfield, but at the airfield it's just 18 barracks in 3 rows.

**** for multiplayer (if you're got ANY tactical feeling) and for loot as well. I've heard people say (good players too) that this is the first time they've ever actually died of thirst or starvation.

Its out 2 years and was created from satelitte photos of the real fallajuah. it works in Arma.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

Six Days in Fallujah is a good sp campaign for the Fallujah map.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I think you should just make it Cherno. Factions would be cool. I enjoy lingor but I never really care about dying I just run around like a headless chicken. :D

I'll pm my GUID in a bit.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

dazftw wrote: »
    I think you should just make it Cherno. Factions would be cool. I enjoy lingor but I never really care about dying I just run around like a headless chicken. :D

I'll pm my GUID in a bit.

we can do both we have 2 servers.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Will get GUID's sorted tonight if poss. Thanks for this KD!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ELJeff

Whats the general amount people contribute and how often?

€10 monthly.
    Here is a link to the paysheet.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ELJeff

ok thats fair enough, whats the payment method?

Paypal, PM Villian for his details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

Could you add me to the whitelist, username is squarewave.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

The whitelist is up and running on the Lingor server.

If you can't connect, post here with the name you tried to connect under and we can look at the logs to get your GUID.

Hey guys hawkeyes brother here lol...can i get whitelisted under the name DeadShot?

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

Could I get added to the whitelist as Lynch

Also, server doesn't have enough monies for another month.
    Donations plx!

Hey guys hawkeyes brother here lol...can i get whitelisted under the name DeadShot?

I'm not able o check yet, but you have to have tried to connect to the server before I can use your name to search for your GUID.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

i tried joining there now...just say kicked not whitelisted

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement