Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Roorah

I was just playing on a different night server with a friend, decided to really commit to it. Torches and flares, voice only over direct, no changing gamma/brightness. Was great fun and we were doing pretty well. Had plenty of supplies, decent weapons and meds. Then I learned a lesson in making sure you dont hit f by mistake. Threw a "flare" to light up a supermarket and was wondering why it didnt work.

Turns out Frag grenades are pretty bad sources of light......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Laviski

add me to thewhitelist i just joined ie there atm will getthe lingor files now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Laviski

anyone got link of lingor map to dl plz?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I should be on later for a few hours if anyone wants to team up for awhile?

I love spawning at kamenka! 6 deer stands within a few minutes of each other!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

really starting to think you guys don't want to add me to the whitelist:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Jelly 292

Its lonesome in here. On the plus side, I'm running around getting all the best toys:)

Seems to be a lack of vehicles or am I just unlucky I wonder?

Chewy, when u tried to join I saw missing files message like the mods not loaded, rather than GUID message?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Apologies, I didn't really get much quality time with my computer this weekend.
    ...stupid girlfriend.

Will add all the requests later this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Chabu 2

Apologies, I didn't really get much quality time with my computer this weekend.
    ...stupid girlfriend.

Will add all the requests later this evening.

Tell her to go into the kitchen and make you a sandvich ;D

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

Was that you that shot me yesterday Chabu? At the train station outside Chernogorsk. :rolleyes:

Can you add Ray to the white list please. Hes a friend of mine looking for a new home after loosing all his gear from being spawned in mid air :p

He tried to join there a few minutes ago.

• Advertisement

Chabu 2 wrote: »
    Tell her to go into the kitchen and make you a sandvich ;D

I do not wish to have my ass kicked.

Thanks for adding him, can you tell me if there's vehicles on the map? I can't find any!

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

Add me to the whitelist pweez! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭SwarfegaHead

Any chance of adding me to the whitelist? same name as on here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Jelly 292

422nd wrote: »
    Was that you that shot me yesterday Chabu? At the train station outside Chernogorsk. :rolleyes:

I think that was me, I was watching you up in firestation. Chabu had just killed me and I was full of payback. I only have a revolver with 6 rounds. Was gonna wait till you cleared out and let you on your way but you came straight at me oblivious. you had a shiny shot gun so I waited till your back was turned and popped you.

Sorry about that, would not normally do it but was full of vengeance after just been killed. Maybe the 3 of us should have teamed up, lol. Wont do it agian.

When I look in game for the server it says noone is online?

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

When I look in game for the server it says noone is online?

Yea i was on while ago only 3 online at that point.My name on the server is TEZ

I think it'll take awhile to start filling up on a regular basis. IE2 has 9 at the moment.

dazftw wrote: »
    Can you add Ray to the white list please. Hes a friend of mine looking for a new home after loosing all his gear from being spawned in mid air :p

He tried to join there a few minutes ago.
    Add me to the whitelist pweez! :)
    Any chance of adding me to the whitelist? same name as on here.

Yous guys either need to post up your GUIDs or try to connect to the Lingor server if you want in.

Laviski wrote: »
    add me to thewhitelist i just joined ie there atm will getthe lingor files now.
    Done there now, thanks

Server didn't seem to log your attempts, try again please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭uRbaN

hi there. Just tried to connect a moment ago, GUID uRb

Cheers!

uRbaN wrote: »
    hi there. Just tried to connect a moment ago, GUID uRb

Cheers!

Your GUID is actually a 32 character Hexideximal string like this:
    abcdef0123456789abcdef0123456789

The only person who tried to connect to the Lingor server was named LAYS.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Beez

So whats the main reason for whitelisting the server? I thought it was empty enough as it was..

Beez wrote: »
    So whats the main reason for whitelisting the server? I thought it was empty enough as it was..

So you can play without thinking about hackers.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭PandyAndy

Can I get added to the whitelist please? Username is Andy. What's the IE1 RPG Private server about, is there anything different compared to normal DayZ?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

IE1 and IE2 (aka boards server) is going to get terminated unless someone else wants to take over the billing of it?

Villain wrote: »
    IE1 and IE2 (aka boards server) is going to get terminated unless someone else wants to take over the billing of it?

And with the servers consistently empty is there much reason to spend €100 a month keeping them open?

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭SwarfegaHead

My GUID is 1fb6e5e8474bbcb68fdc88bb1160cc24

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,208 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Its hard to find a good consistent server to play on. If there is nobody playing on the servers then I guess its up to whoever is footing the bill to decide what they want to do. But I think dayz is losing popularity in general, even in the evenings there are loads of empty servers when I bring up the list in dayz commander and only a few full ones. I think the developers total failure to fix lots of glitches (the graphics bug thats been there from the start!?!?!) as well as all the hackers has put people off it. I still love it but between college and work at the weekends I barely any time for gaming these dayz.

If the server doesn't get shutdown can you guys add me to the whitelist? My ingame name is Quixoticelixer.

• Advertisement

Why don't you get rid of one of the servers and have everyone on the one? IE2 usually has about 8 or 9 people..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement