Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

Convergence DayZ Server 109.148.160.88 2302

If anyones around, playing here for now, they seem to be a chatty bunch and side chat is enabled.

I also want to mess with the Establishment so would be good if the Boardsies invaded, that would be class.
    Also it's quite refreshing to go back to Chernarus after a while.

Apparently. there are Custonm camps with camo netting and fuel tanks up north. Around 9.... havent looked fro one yet though

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭hawkeye_bmr

Am also playing on this server...trying to pinpoint der camps lol....ne airfield has a new hanger barracks n factory at it....Also im playing under the name DeadShot...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Might check this out over the next few days

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

Played there last night. **** went wrong when it got dark. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

I think we should all go on this server, apparently the clan who runs it hordes everything (we did too though :P) so we should just look for their camp and destroy everything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

I think we should all go on this server, apparently the clan who runs it hordes everything (we did too though :P) so we should just look for their camp and destroy everything.

What's the plan so? ;)

Not sure, see how many people we have first. The guys running it seem corrupt as ****, at least on our server we didn't mind our camp being raided, because then we get the fun of getting it all back, those guys just complain.

Some idiots drove up to me in their hilux, jumped out and I just jumped in and drove off then they spent 10mins in global chat complaining about me asking me to bring their car back.

Is it just me or is there like wallhacks enabled on that server? I can see the white peripheral dots for miles through walls even whilst looking directly at them.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Not sure, see how many people we have first. The guys running it seem corrupt as ****, at least on our server we didn't mind our camp being raided, because then we get the fun of getting it all back, those guys just complain.

Some idiots drove up to me in their hilux, jumped out and I just jumped in and drove off then they spent 10mins in global chat complaining about me asking me to bring their car back.

Is it just me or is there like wallhacks enabled on that server? I can see the white peripheral dots for miles through walls even whilst looking directly at them.

You think that's bad? Was on a server not so long ago, playing the map Takistan and I found a team's stash of helicopters. Managed to get one, only in the air for 5 mins and I was banned lol. Joy's of private hives!

No shooting anywhere below Novy Sobor or its a ban... gay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

Sounds like a really weird server.

• Advertisement

Okay, I'm coming up to Starry Sobor now if anybody is nearby. My main objective is to find a bike so I can go hunting for camps, I'm not interested in pvp just yet.

Okay, I'm coming up to Starry Sobor now if anybody is nearby. My main objective is to find a bike so I can go hunting for camps, I'm not interested in pvp just yet.

found a bike and a empty camp with fuel tank n camo nets its behind ne airfield 005140...found another camp at 009 093 up behind the dam...

I'm at North West now, theres a crashed CJ130 on the runway.
    Can't see down into the place because of fog, going for some food now and if anyone is up that way around 7 let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

was at the NW airfield chopper site, .50 cal thank you! left an AKM

i took them akm mags lol...i left a bike at 037021 up past lapatino for one of use...i found another one...ha found another bike within 2mins its at 027017...UPDATE: i found the chopper...its at the very top of that road that goes out of the map...must be their camp they have built their own village there

On the server now. Whats the story with the new chernarus map? A super market & military tents in kamenka?

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

Are these the anti boards lads? the name mars rings a bell but not sure if he was part of that group.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

I joined and got spawned right in brezno (was bugged before that in debug area) so I'm around there/

THey've lifted the no pvp line rule due to *someone* letting slip where their camp was...

BlitzKrieg wrote: »

THey've lifted the no pvp line rule due to *someone* letting slip where their camp was...

Details please.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Roorah

Rinzler that was me at the airfield, did you manage to cause that fire?

EDIT: nvm you answered in game :P

• Advertisement

I dont know the details sadly. just saw them chatting about the line removal on sidechat and that the camp had been raided quite badly.

Yeah man, the second that no pvp rule was removed I took out two guys and their car. They went mental! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I'm heading to bor if any of you want nvgs I have 2 pairs :p

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

i should be spawning in as Cherno. you still have the NVG's?

anyone looking a bus?? found one in rogovo needs fuel tank parts n a wheel or two..let me know in game il keep an eye on it for ya...

damnit deadshot rogova is miles from where I am :D

I found a quad just north of starry, M4A3 in it and was running perfectly so vti and I are on our way up north looking for camps now.

you need any ammo...i got 9 30standg rounds if u want them?

Well that was a fun night, found a quad, vti and I went up north to a town, vti accidentally shot me, he then heard a helicopter, there was one guy in the helicopter, vti managed to kill him and steal the chopper, he went and picked ktulu and dal gcais up, when they went back to collect the gear in the town there was a guy there with an as50, they flew away, went back and the guy was driving away in a v3s, ktulu shot the tires out on it, then they dropped ktulu and dal gcais off, came pick me and platinums up, and then there was a few more guys up by the v3s when we got back, vti got bugged and the heli crashed, the whole forest was on fire, we all died. other guys gloat.

• Advertisement

i survived that crash lol dunno how but shot one of them n he disconnects or as they say "lagged out" but he got kicked for lobby idling...anywho still alive looking for a few animals to eat as i keep passing out!! haha....LOL nevermind i died somehow when i was writing this post...dunno how i died??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement