Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Driving around knowing there are numerous choppers in the air with 3km targetting hellfires is great fun :D

it loads after Dayz so can only be ran on private servers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

Looks like the DayZ Bounty server is in a bit of hot water.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/11/07/dayz-bounty-cease-and-desist/

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

sorry lads public release of server is postponed, vehicles are spawning in well and good but they're invincible (they repair themselves if you go in back seat) and choppers aren't spawning cus the spawn rate is fooked, will most likely be up this weekend (I hope)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Hi guys just want to play dayz again.
    Im trying to install dayz using dayz commander but its giving an error, an exception occurred blah blah.
    It updated Arma for me no problem.
    Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

Dcully wrote: »
    Hi guys just want to play dayz again.
    Im trying to install dayz using dayz commander but its giving an error, an exception occurred blah blah.
    It updated Arma for me no problem.
    Any ideas?

got a screenie of the error at least?
    Make sure the paths to the Arma folders are correct in Commander settings.

• Advertisement

platinums wrote: »
    got a screenie of the error at least?
    Make sure the paths to the Arma folders are correct in Commander settings.

Found the issue, when i was playing dayz i had used steam mover to move my dayz folder to my SSD for faster loading etc, i remembered i deleted the @dayz folder from the SSD drive a few weeks back to make room.
    I just looked in my arma folder in steam back on my HDD and there was an @dayz folder there but was empty, obviously since i deleted it when it was on the SSd, if ya get me :)
    Anyways i deleted the old @dayz and it seems to be updating now.

Any weps that people don't want in server?

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

simon360 wrote: »
    Any weps that people don't want in server?

thermals/AS50s/Jesus guns are not wanted.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?73241-ArmA-II-amp-OA-Classnames-No-questions-no-discussion-here%21&p=2197893&viewfull=1#post2197893

If you could add BAF/PMC/ACR weapons, that'd be awesome (L85s with the SUSAT/Holosights, CZ's etc etc)

_vti wrote: »
    thermals/AS50s/Jesus guns are not wanted.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?73241-ArmA-II-amp-OA-Classnames-No-questions-no-discussion-here%21&p=2197893&viewfull=1#post2197893

If you could add BAF/PMC/ACR weapons, that'd be awesome (L85s with the SUSAT/Holosights, CZ's etc etc)

jesus guns? working on as50's and therms ourselves cus they're op'ed when it comes to vehicles... gold revolver is in and we're setting up FOB camps with barracks and mili tents in them so chance of deadly weps

When i try to join servers via dayz commaber of six launcher im getting this error.

Addon `dayz_anim` requires addon `CA_Dubbing_Counterattack`

Any ideas guys?

• Advertisement

make sure in dayz commander options you have run through steam unticked

make sure in dayz commander options you have run through steam unticked

Done that,thanks m8.
    No joy.

While trying to figure this out i noticed my AddOns folder in Arrowhead folder is empty?

Google that error, i cant click on the links google finds on dayzmod as Sophos in work says it has a virus.

But its same issue.

Server up tonight lads, some things aren't polished out but lets make it public, filter ominous and it should come up, hope to see you all at around 8!

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Google that error, i cant click on the links google finds on dayzmod as Sophos in work says it has a virus.

But its same issue.

Aye ive googled it but no real fix for it.
    I thought id go through the process of starting up both ARMA2 and Operation Arrowhead and going to main menu as was advised when people first install dayz.
    Dont ask me why but i tried to play ARMA2 steam started to redownload it :confused:
    FFS i had been playing it for months previously lol.
    Ah well i was probably going to reinstall everything anyways.

come one, come all , server is now public, enjoy and if you has any q's just post here :)

come one, come all , server is now public, enjoy and if you has any q's just post here :)

ip would be all i would ask for :pac:

185.2.136.156 and port is 2522

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

I think he just said search for "Ominous" in host.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

jesus guns? working on as50's and therms ourselves cus they're op'ed when it comes to vehicles... gold revolver is in and we're setting up FOB camps with barracks and mili tents in them so chance of deadly weps

jesus guns, like one shotters and spotters like thermal l85s and as50s

• Advertisement

ah i see

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭tylercollins

Quick question without reading through alot of posts...

Is this game back to being playable with graphic glitches etc fixed? I haven't played in months because of it, and I want to get it rocking tonight :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Jelly 292

Was in last night, nice server, good lads, I was logged in under wrong arma profile as Indica. Ill be back ASAP, so many cars/trucks/tractors/toys. Done even got the golden gun,thanks lads. I think my Dayz addiction is about to resurface big time. I get great FPS on your server to, i dunno if that a recent patch /beta or what but things are a lot smoother than the last time I played. Driving through mobs of zombies, life is good...

People still happily killing each other to, time to get some

Quick question without reading through alot of posts...

Is this game back to being playable with graphic glitches etc fixed? I haven't played in months because of it, and I want to get it rocking tonight :)

Well, I dunno if that bloody barbed wire thing is fixed but there was none of it last night, it feels a lot 'tighter' with Rmod, it has bought the game on a lot. Well worth another try imo, still a unique experience.

Must get on tonight after work for a blast at it! Loved playing it back around June time, but then the graphical glitches ruined it for me! Any links to the new update reviews to see what has changed?

jelly aka indica lol

any1 coming on :(

Just getting some food then putting my daughter to bed then I'll be on. An hour or so..

• Advertisement

sweet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement