Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

I have a feeling the specs and bandwith requirements have been over hyped? Running on an older Xeon machine no problem, albeit with low player numbers. Not sure on bandwitdh, will check that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

TheFairy wrote: »
    I have a feeling the specs and bandwith requirements have been over hyped? Running on an older Xeon machine no problem, albeit with low player numbers. Not sure on bandwitdh, will check that out.

Trust me they havent, it will rape the **** out of the server. Any more than 10 players will do it.

Villain had an 8 core 16gb 128 SSD 100mb and it was getting hammered with 40 players. Granted a restart every few hours helps a lot but then the players abuse you :p

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

Yeah, the stagnation is also a pain in the ass. The more ill performing the machine is, the more frequent the restarts must be.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Have no problem restarting ours, we want it for hunger games type sessions. Currently trying to figure out how to get a smaller map running, ie Utes or Lingor etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

Has that ramp been there the whole time and i never saw it!

dSYoQ.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

Put in 3 little birds in, 2 mi 17 choppers, bdrm hq's in, bpm 2's (I think) and hueys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Any chance we can get a bi-plane? :D

biplane in there also

bi plane.....

Its a ****ing Antonov!! *rage* lol

_vti wrote: »
    bi plane.....

Well if we want to go into specifics Antonov AN-2 ;)

Also, we've found five helicopters that have been blown up, perhaps they are spawning in wrong? Two were at the NW so I don't think its people just crashing them.

• Advertisement

no those at nw are bugged cus retards decided to put them together to create an endless chopper explosion..... and there are constant bugs at petrovka , stary and balota. They will be all ironed out soon, have been working to **** on it all week cus the hosts database got hacked and all of their servers were reset >:(

bi plane.....

woooaaahhh sorry

simon360 wrote: »
    woooaaahhh sorry

inside joke..relax

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

inside joke..relax

When are you back? Wana get some squad action going.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭SasQuatch88

ktulu123 wrote: »
    When are you back? Wana get some squad action going.

When you stop touching yourself.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Roorah

Was messing around on the rMod server when this happened yesterday.

Roorah wrote: »
    Was messing around on the rMod server when this happened yesterday.

7:25 my shots :D lol you took the bait, good show from you at the end tho!

When you stop touching yourself.. :pac:

lol you **** head

got back this afternoon. i just joined mumble, i would have joined earlier on but i had to wash the dublin airport off myself ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Roorah

simon360 wrote: »
    7:25 my shots :D lol you took the bait, good show from you at the end tho!

How come you just stopped shooting at me? I didnt move too far away after the car

lol you **** head

got back this afternoon. i just joined mumble, i would have joined earlier on but i had to wash the dublin airport off myself ;)

Yeah it is a rotten place alright :P Cool, ill be on tonight anyway. Finally got a hard drive so i'll be recording all our awesome happenings :)

• Advertisement

Roorah wrote: »
    How come you just stopped shooting at me? I didnt move too far away after the car

Didn't have a shot, could barely see you and only took the shot on des, the suv is basically bulletproof so I couldn't shoot through it :(

Yeah it is a rotten place alright :P Cool, ill be on tonight anyway. Finally got a hard drive so i'll be recording all our awesome happenings :)

made even more worse considering starbucks, its only saving grace, is gone :(

cant wait for the frapsing! :D

Lol who crashed an "antonov" at stary? Flyingirish?

That was me alright. I got it, took off, and was mid flight and started messing with the flaps and landing gear. Accidentally clicked eject.
    Went back up the the NW, there was another one there but it was upside down, we tried to flip it, Ktulu drove into it with a tank at around 90, it went up in the air, almost flipped, but then exploded and killed the two of us.

Lol, you fraps it? I wana see that shizz :D

Yeah i have it recorded, will throw it up later

Yeah i have it recorded, will throw it up later

Sound, happened to me, rafters and Ruairi before when my uaz blew and we pushed the wreck with a vodnik and it went 2000m+ up in the air! was hilarious. Dont derp around with stuff too much this week because im only admin around because Rafters has family issues sadly and is a little down so i gave him a break.

any1 wana come on and kill some brits?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

humm, what version is your server running?

I try to join but crash to the desktop

• Advertisement

all newest? it should work, have you updated your arma 2?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement