Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

Haven't played for a while so fired up Dayz Commander and it downloaded the latest DayZ and Beta patch.

rMod is part of the mission file so I don't need to manually download anything right?

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

Brilliant! Hacker came on, tped to helis and dropped them in forests so every restart they would blow up, flew the biplane into the sea , then as I questioned him because of what I saw on logs he singled me out as admin , Tped to me and killed me with an invisible gun (lost all my good ****) then made me respawn 500 meters in the air so I die every time I spawn! Banned the guy anyway but really pissed me off ! He found a very good heli wayyyyyy at edges of map and crashed into others, so angry :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

There must of been a new script released today, my squad have been on about 4 servers & each one of them has been hacked. Hadn't encountered any obvious one in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

Tried a couple more Namalsk servers after having reinstalled the necessary files, and I'm still seeing all those floating zombies and loot spawns. I could try downloading them directly from the website again and see if that helps.

Seems like it's only affecting Namalsk DayZ, as rMod works perfectly fine.

That's strange, you must be getting hacked to look like a hacker haha

• Advertisement

ktulu123 wrote: »
    There must of been a new script released today, my squad have been on about 4 servers & each one of them has been hacked. Hadn't encountered any obvious one in a while.

Bingo! sadly there is a new battleye bypass and log bypass released yesterday, battleye are usually on the ball to update and my Rcon server control was updated just today, was that "you must be getting hacked to look like a hacker" directed at me? What you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Laviski

simon360 wrote: »
    Bingo! sadly there is a new battleye bypass and log bypass released yesterday, battleye are NOT usually on the ball to update and my Rcon server control was updated just today, was that "you must be getting hacked to look like a hacker" directed at me? What you mean?

fixed it for you

Last battleye update didn't let a bypass go through from September to now

Bingo! sadly there is a new battleye bypass and log bypass released yesterday, battleye are usually on the ball to update and my Rcon server control was updated just today, was that "you must be getting hacked to look like a hacker" directed at me? What you mean?

Nope, at sound of silencce. His character was bugged out & going crazy yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Tried a couple more Namalsk servers after having reinstalled the necessary files, and I'm still seeing all those floating zombies and loot spawns. I could try downloading them directly from the website again and see if that helps.

Seems like it's only affecting Namalsk DayZ, as rMod works perfectly fine.

Namalsk Dayz map is different to the normal Namalsk. Seen some servers running both versions.

Pain in the arse but may check which version they have.

• Advertisement

Went full nerd & ordered one of these T-shirts for the craic: http://joystickjunkies.com/dayz/

Went full nerd & ordered one of these T-shirts for the craic: http://joystickjunkies.com/dayz/

Look sweet, need a beanz one tho

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

Finally got Namalsk to stop bugging out!

It turns out that the key to levitation in DayZ Namalsk is simply to run "@NC" and "@NC_map" as two separate mods in the Arma II launcher. All I had to do was throw the two files together and "hey presto!" I'm good to go.

It seems like a huge oversight that a bug like that could exist.

what is le mumble server ip and port?

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭SasQuatch88

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

Im seriously looking at one of those UAZ's :O **** yea!

Feck that look at the BTR in related.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭eurofoxy

we all know no matter how well you fix it up someone is just going to take it and crash it in a city by the coast..its just what happens to these things unfortunately.
    Either that or you will find it in a field somewhere with several snipers in the bushes..

Im pretty sure I have to buy something from there at some stage in my life :)

"Sorry boss im late for work.....tank wouldnt start"

Doubt my boss will have any issues with that :D

• Advertisement

Can any1 come on and pick me up :( im stranded beside debug :(

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭SasQuatch88

Man, just reading about the Zil engines in these things, makes me want one even more, wonder can i get one on a provisional? haha :pac:

I dont like the petrol v8 idea on something that big.

Id definitely do a cummins 7.3l swap

_vti wrote: »
    I dont like the petrol v8 idea on something that big.

Id definitely do a cummins 7.3l swap

that culchie speak for tractor?

I am starting to record most of the crazy ****e that we get up to & trying to get to grips with editing etc. Here's a nice kill I got last night:

dreamers75 wrote: »
    that culchie speak for tractor?

**** no lol

the same engine thats in this http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=2ShgpBqeDFI&feature=endscreen

I am starting to record most of the crazy ****e that we get up to & trying to get to grips with editing etc. Here's a nice kill I got last night:

Love and hate namalsk, love it because its a fun map that messes with your mind O.o hate it because the cold weather is bugged to hell, you freeze when you spawn, really annoying, but it ads to the element of survival! also hate the KA choppers, GL on side gunner haha

Love and hate namalsk, love it because its a fun map that messes with your mind O.o hate it because the cold weather is bugged to hell, you freeze when you spawn, really annoying, but it ads to the element of survival! also hate the KA choppers, GL on side gunner haha

Never actually been attacked by a chopper on there yet. But yeah the cold weather is a bitch. I picked up warm weather clothes & they stop all the shaking. Too bad I got killed by a hacker soon after :(

Never actually been attacked by a chopper on there yet. But yeah the cold weather is a bitch. I picked up warm weather clothes & they stop all the shaking. Too bad I got killed by a hacker soon after :(

Thats annoying!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/107617-build-1743-rolling-update/

1.7.4.3 rolling out. Looks like bi-planes are going to be in the game by default now :D

Jumping out of helicopters won't kill you now, you get a parachute.

****... should have read further before posting about the bi-planes, at the top it says they've been added, then at the bottom it says they've been removed again :(

As50, and M107 have a 0.01% and 0.02% spawn rate :P

Landrover is back and L85 is gone completely.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement