Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

ktulu123 wrote: »
    I am starting to record most of the crazy ****e that we get up to & trying to get to grips with editing etc. Here's a nice kill I got last night:

Yay, my name was mentioned! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

Vti? can i has one of those mili hueys, Some payback is required on German peopless... lol everyone is better off than admins , all we have is a gaz lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

I agree with Simon. Bastards killed me within 30 seconds of spawning, found them later, they killed me as I was outnumbered 3 vs 1, they were shooting at me in a helicopter, and one of them on the ground.

I agree with Simon. Bastards killed me within 30 seconds of spawning, found them later, they killed me as I was outnumbered 3 vs 1, they were shooting at me in a helicopter, and one of them on the ground.
    We will have our vengeance haha

Yay new Dayz update is out, now vehicles don't repair themselves

• Advertisement

Trouble logging into servers any1? can't log into mine :(

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭longwhitecross+

Haven't played for a while so fired up Dayz Commander and it downloaded the latest DayZ and Beta patch.

rMod is part of the mission file so I don't need to manually download anything right?

Getting same ctd problem on that server myself, not sure whats up

did you download the actual rmod file from tunngle? here just in case http://www.tunngle.net/community/topic/87391-rmod-for-private-servers/

simon360 wrote: »
    did you download the actual rmod file from tunngle? here just in case http://www.tunngle.net/community/topic/87391-rmod-for-private-servers/

Well that might help.. i checked back a few pages to see if a dl was mentioned.. just assumed it was a mission file or something. will try it out

Still ctd. weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

Well that might help.. i checked back a few pages to see if a dl was mentioned.. just assumed it was a mission file or something. will try it out

Still ctd. weird.

You don't have JSRS enabled, do you?

• Advertisement

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

verify the installation cache in steam

update the arma 2 beta patch

update your display drivers

windows update?

try all that

All done. Its only that server, any other dayz i tried even though I usually play wasteland, all ok.

maybe somethings up with the rmod ive got

Sorted with a manual reinstall of dayz, seems sixlauncher/updater was being naughty.. had to disable a second folder it put in expansions too.

Its still weird only that server was giving the issue O_o

http://ominousserver.freeforums.org/ New forum for server, post any requests, bug finds and other stories about the server there if you want to !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Laviski

Sorted with a manual reinstall of dayz, seems sixlauncher/updater was being naughty.. had to disable a second folder it put in expansions too.

Its still weird only that server was giving the issue O_o
    Personally i do everything manually. Never trust automation!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

No more of that L85A2 AWS with the latest patch. Might have to give DayZ a go again

VTI did you die on the server, hacker was on and killed the leg lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

simon360 wrote: »
    VTI did you die on the server, hacker was on and killed the leg lads.

What was the hacker doing?

Made a huge building camp using the buildable sandbags (not ones you find in game) at nw with a box in the middle with every wep.. then he went around the map killing people. Just there i spawned in at nw from lastnight and i got in the antonov .. boom hear a car engine, then all of a sudden T-72 tank comes around the corner and blows me to smitherenes! Note T-72s are not even in game!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

yeah, was at the NWAF and saw the battledome bull**** before i was TP'd there.

eh, might take a break from this until the standalone comes out or something

Vti we will revert your character and tp him back, we are under attack I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

whitelist the server tbh

We want people to join tho

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Most whitelist servers I play on are jammed all the time

How will people start joining then? People will be refused entry and wont know how to get on whitelist.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Put white-list in the title for the server.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Hmmm will mention it to other admins, it is a good idea but depends on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I only play on white-list servers. Hackers can't be bothered sending someone their GUID when they can just go on public and wreck everyone's fun.

I was recently on a public server and a guy had a cop car as bait. I actually stole it while he was shooting at me with an as50.. Drove down the road and he spawned in front of me with some sort of mini gun and blew me to pieces. Also had planes and attack helis flying over cherno :p

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

was playing a public server earlier and got hacked. i loved it.
    Got given some mission about Poet, patriot, or something got a little video in the corner and everything. LOL
    The whole server was cracking up, even got free weapons.

Now as long as it doesn't happen again. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement