Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭SasQuatch88

Doesnt sound half bad.. been a while since i flown a jet.. but my all time favorite passion was sniping.. and transport.. racked up a lot of miles in a blackhawk..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Sounds good to me.
    Would be fun to just fly around and not take the game as seriously as we do in DayZ.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Theres a Vehicle Spawn location map after appearing on this:
    http://tra.fi/dayz.html

It wasn't there last night when I was using it.

Pro tip: open this in your steam overlay browser. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

Showing two vehicles on the airfield ,we didnt se any up there?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Had my first experience with this last night and fcuk me its a lot of fun.
    I started @ about 10pm next thing i noticed it was 1:30 am.

I think ill change my treatment of other players though,i saved guys from death on two occasions only to be shot in the back.
    Nobody seems to want to be a friendly lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

dan_ep82 wrote: »
    Showing two vehicles on the airfield ,we didnt se any up there?

I dont think any are spawning on the boards server. There was about 7 or 8 people on last night and a few of the lads went looking in known locations with no luck either.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Cradle

LawlessBoy wrote: »
    Anyone able to tell me if Arma 2 with expansion and addon requires good specs?

Have an acer aspire mini desktop atm that i out an old nvidia model graphics card into that i picked up cheap, but just wondering like are the setting requirments high for it?

Check it on this website: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx
    Dcully wrote: »
    I started @ about 10pm next thing i noticed it was 1:30 am.

I think ill change my treatment of other players though,i saved guys from death on two occasions only to be shot in the back.

Don't trust anybody unless he is on teamspeak/mumble.
    I've been killed by players who were friendly, and then few hours/days after, they shot me "Because you had a better stuff than mine!" ...

I personaly shoot first and ask questions after that :D
    dreamers75 wrote: »
    Poor cradle :D

Everyone "hes behind the house"
    Cradle" thats me" Cradle runs off with Zombies chasing or so we thought..
    [...]
    :D
    Realising you've put the last few rounds into a Bandit...
    Feeling good with yourself...

http://i.imgur.com/1KBgC.gif
    Then you hear its cradle..

Hahaha! That was hilarious, everything's ok, that wasn't an important character and I got all my stuff back!
    SasQuatch, you still had a bandit kill :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Didnt have a chance to reboot the server this morning.

Will PM Villain.

Didnt have a chance to reboot the server this morning.

Will PM Villain.

Noticed the lack of loot alright this morning,some ****er damn near killed me aswell so ill need someone to give me a transfusion later

Oh and is there a reason vehicles aren't spawning on boards?

dan_ep82 wrote: »
    Oh and is there a reason vehicles aren't spawning on boards?

Working on it, i reckon theres a new mission file and we not in the inner super secret circle yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

Can someone post the link to that hires map. Forgot to email it to my work address :/

Working on it, i reckon theres a new mission file and we not in the inner super secret circle yet.

Ah,maybe we should sacrifice some goats to appease them
    jaggeh wrote: »
    Can someone post the link to that hires map. Forgot to email it to my work address :/

This is the one you mean i think.

Right click then save link as - http://www.sticed.com/MaxHighresChernarusLootV1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

rebooting server in 5 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭_vti

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

For better or worse, I'm determined to play this without killing other players except in self defense. I know I'll be at a disadvantage, but dammit someone has to hold onto their humanity in the wake of the apocalypse or we're all no better than the mindless zombie hordes.

Sarky wrote: »
    For better or worse, I'm determined to play this without killing other players except in self defense. I know I'll be at a disadvantage, but dammit someone has to hold onto their humanity in the wake of the apocalypse or we're all no better than the mindless zombie hordes.

Best of luck with that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

I remember being like you. Then Fawkon started whispering in my ear... Then the madness came, sweet all-encompassing madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Proud of you, son. *wipes away a single tear*

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Helmsman

keep the faith, i try to avoid other survivors for the same reason.
    but i never last more then a day. :o
    I would like to survive alone for a few days at least, before i try and join the mumble guys:)

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭longwhitecross+

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

It can be done, I'm sure. I've only one human kill. It's scarred me. He wouldn't answer. I asked if he was friendly. I pleaded. Why didn't he answer? Why? What was I to do? He was running around the school with a winchester. I was cornered. All I have was a macarena(don't click the link). He wouldn't answer. He wouldn't answer. :(

Zulu wrote: »
    He wouldn't answer. He wouldn't answer. :(

Was the Macarena going through your head as you pulled the trigger? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

...for each of the 4 sweet shots.

Current character is 10 dayz old, doing quite well with this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

I still trust people, mainly so I can still have expieriences like those great stories that first appeared when the game got popular (see the first 30 or so pages of this thread for examples). Those and the youtube video that is in the OP were the reason I started playing this game.

Well those above reasons and in the few weeks I've been alive I've not yet been backstabbed from the multiple random survivors I met so I've no reason to do it to them.

so I've no reason to do it to them.

Yet....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I still feel bad about killing that guy in the grocery store in Berezino. He walked in while i was looting the place, and i backed away into a smaller room. Kept my gun on the entrance, hoping he'd leave...but he didn't. I fired first, with 4 bullets in the chest. As he died, he tried to get one shot off buy missed. His bloody corpse stared up at me with lifeless eyes...

It was horrible :P

was that before or after you stole all his ****? haha

Kiith wrote: »
    I still feel bad about killing that guy in the grocery store in Berezino. He walked in while i was looting the place, and i backed away into a smaller room. Kept my gun on the entrance, hoping he'd leave...but he didn't. I fired first, with 4 bullets in the chest. As he died, he tried to get one shot off buy missed. His bloody corpse stared up at me with lifeless eyes...

It was horrible :P

Thats precisely the time when you shrug your shoulders and take his **** lol

• Advertisement

was that before or after you stole all his ****? haha

LOL! in before me

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement