Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hymer swing campervan ..

Options
  • 08-05-2012 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

my hymer swing campervan .side window is broken does anyone know who can replace these ...i can,t seem to find anyone who puts new caravan campervan windows in .................:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

my hymer swing campervan .side window is broken does anyone know who can replace these ...i can,t seem to find anyone who puts new caravan campervan windows in .................:(
    If it's just the glass part then it a DIY 10minute job. To locate the window you'll need the details which are located on a sticker between the two panes, any dealer should be able to locate one for you or eBay has a good supply.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭dorts

stapeler wrote: »
    If it's just the glass part then it a DIY 10minute job. To locate the window you'll need the details which are located on a sticker between the two panes, any dealer should be able to locate one for you or eBay has a good supply.
    If you give Ciaran at Donaghey motorhomes a ring on 0749111111 he should be able to get you one

• Registered Users Posts: 6 kevinnatasha

thanks for your help:)

Advertisement