Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Premier League Discussion

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

fraid not. think i need all help i can get!

SantryRed wrote: »
    NekoChan wrote: »
    Sorry I missed the draft. Looking forward to getting some games in though.
    Should be interesting to play with Packers for a change - don't pick them that often for myself.

Wanna swap for the Bengals? :D I'll throw in a 70 rated CB to sweeten the deal? :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I've renamed this thread Boards Premier League Discussion and Match Reports

As mentioned previously the winner of each game must post the result, key stats and a short match report.

I will set up another thread now called Boards Premier League Scheduling. In this thread I will post the fixtures each week. You can use that thread for arranging matches.

I will also post up the league table and overall stats (passing leader, rushing leader, sack leader etc) at the end of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Adro, maybe put up a sample game result for the format you want us to report in. So we don't miss any important stats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Adro, you wouldn't be clogging the forum with one weekly results thread and fixtures thread. We have a forum so we might as well use it? Since you're running it whatever suits you best but maybe having them in separate threads would make them easier for you to find?

The more traffic on this forum the better :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Raoul wrote: »
    Adro, maybe put up a sample game result for the format you want us to report in. So we don't miss any important stats.

Something like this:

49ers 25 Cardinals 27

[Short description - whatever format you like, quarter by quarter, play by play or just a few sentences if you like- similar to what we do with the normal franchise]

Stats:

Passing

Alex Smith 19/21 250 yds 2td 0 int 3 sacks
    Kevin Kolb 3/5 10yds 0 Td 2 INT 0 sacks

Rushing

Frank Gore 10 atts 200yds 0 tds
    Kendall Hunter 1 att -1yds 0 tds
    Beanie Wells 25atts 250yds 3tds

Defensive

Arizona 3 sacks 0 INT 0 Fumbles recovered
    SF 0 Sacks 3 INT 2 Fumbles recovered

Score:
    Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4
    Ari 7 3 21 3
    SF 3 10 3 0

• Advertisement

Adro, you wouldn't be clogging the forum with one weekly results thread and fixtures thread. We have a forum so we might as well use it? Since you're running it whatever suits you best but maybe having them in separate threads would make them easier for you to find?

The more traffic on this forum the better :pac:

Well what I could do is one thread per week with fixtures for the week and also results from the previous week and the league table.

Could leave the match reports in the general discussion thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Whatever suits you best Adrian. Go ahead with extra threads if it'll help.

Whatever suits you best Adrian. Go ahead with extra threads if it'll help.

OK, I've created a separate results and match reports thread for week 1 now too.

Hope people aren't easily confused...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Brantley Elegant Pizzeria

what is the comunity name and password

PM sent, does anyone else not get a PM last night with details on how to join?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

i didn't

Shane.C wrote: »
    i didn't

PM Sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

adrian522 wrote: »
    Shane.C wrote: »
    i didn't

PM Sent.
    Me too.

madalig12 wrote: »
    Me too.

I sent everyone pm's last night, don't know what happened.

I sent some of you invites on xbox too.

Anyway here are the details which I'll remove once everyone has joined:
    Name: Boards Premier League
    Abbreviation: bpl
    password: boardsbpl

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Brantley Elegant Pizzeria

[/SPOILER]

haha theres the problem knew i saw it somewhere but couldn't find it in the threads :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I sent some of you invites on xbox too.

Anyway here are the details which I'll remove once everyone has joined:
    Name: Boards Premier League
    Abbreviation: bpl
    password: boardsbpl

Adrian you still around? sorry i was later home then i thought

Advertisement