Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storage heater

Options
  • 08-05-2012 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I had my house rented out, the tenents installed Storage heating. I have just removed one of the storage heaters-if it's economical, I may also remove the second one as it's only in the Kitchen and I don't think I will ever use it.

I have a few questions. I am currently with Airtricity, how does your price per unit compare?

How much am I paying per month to keep the storage heater? ie is there a tariff to keep night storage-low rate.

Is there a charge to get this night meter removed? Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi ballyharpat,

Depending on what discounts the customer avails of, there can be variables in differences between supplier/unit rate. Bonkers.ie is a great resource for comparing utilities - it enables the customer to break down costs to suit exactly their needs.

With regards to your other questions, these would have to be put to your current supplier as the rates vary between suppliers. Do let us know if you have any further queries regarding Electric Ireland though.

All the best,
    Una

Advertisement