Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good mixed grill?

Options
  • 09-05-2012 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a place to get a good mixed grill? not an all day breakfast, but proper dinner, lamb chop, sausage pudding chips, gammon, the works!

Can'y beat a good mixed grill for dinner!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭DConway

Brams in Marino does a great mixed grill. Great value too..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

shakin wrote: »
    Anyone know a place to get a good mixed grill? not an all day breakfast, but proper dinner, lamb chop, sausage pudding chips, gammon, the works!

Can'y beat a good mixed grill for dinner!

Molly's on Talbot St but so big. Very hard to finish but is so tasty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the kingfisher on parnell street, you can get one with steak and another with lambs liver. imo its the best in town

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭shakin

well city centre would suit me, never heard of mollys but kingfisg=her is pretty good, never thought of it.

As regards not finishing mollys? sounds like a challenge :)

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭robjones1981

Cafe Sofia on Wexford St - if you dont see exactly what you want on the menu simply tell them what you would like and they will serve it up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Cafe Royale on Stephen Street Upper (although it's been a while since I had it).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Kingfisher
    O'Neils
    Pacino's

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

D wrote: »
    Kingfisher
    O'Neils
    Pacino's

Pacinos?

First i heard of it doing anything like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

I was surprised myself, happened by accident one Saturday morning, was the only place I saw open and was dying fro breakfast so thought "why not?" nice food although I will admit their grill isn't as extensive as the other places. But damn, they do good coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

exchequer inn
    sausage, pudding, kidneys, beef checks etc. they even do homemade chips. its the best mixed grill i ever had

• Advertisement
Advertisement