Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travelling from Lonngford

Options
  • 09-05-2012 1:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Just wondering if anyone can help me out.

I'm living in longford and i'm starting in AIT in september, and i'd rather not have to move closer to the college. does anyone know if there are any services between the two places that'll get me in on time for classes.

i know there is a bus route on buseireann, but it doesn't starts going until around 10am which won't be of any use

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks a million!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭teaholic

AFAIK, there are buses going but they are private buses, contact the SU and they should be able to advise you.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Popple3

Farrelly's do a bus nice and early in the morning. I can't remember what time exactly, but if you give them a ring they'll let you know. Their number is 0433322222

Advertisement