Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help me access my old account

Options
  • 09-05-2012 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭

Hi there,

I'd really appreciate it if someone can help me on this - I've tried several times in the past but to no avail. I've created this account simply in orer to be able to ask for help in this forum. My problem is this; I've been a member of boards for several years but over the last couple years have not really used it. When I tried to access my account (username Jools Poker) I couldn't remember the password -or at least the password I thought it was didn't seem to work) The email account linked to my boards account is also inactive as it hasnt been used for several years either- the address was *removed*. I can't therefore access a new password. I'd rather use my old account if possible and I'd greatly appreciate any help I can get on this please,

thanks in advance,
    Julie O'Leary

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You'll need to email hello at boards.ie to recover the account to ensure you're the rightful owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Jools Poker

thanks for the reply

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement