Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huge electricity bill

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Toby Take a Bow

Gisty wrote: »
    Spoke with someone there. It does actually seem as though there's an issue with the final reading and the changeover.

Looks like its going to be sorted out.

Cheers for the replies everyone

Hey. I'm sure you're done with this, but I was wondering who you spoke to in Airtricity about this? Having a similar (ish) issue with my final gas bill when I gave them the meter reading. Really high bill for a period where there was only one person living in the flat (compared to the previous year, when more gas was being used and the bill was less). People I've been emailing in Airtricity have just sent me meter readings and usage numbers, which mean nothing to me.

Congratulations on getting your bill sorted, though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Post a query on the Talk To... forum here, as Electric Ireland have a very good presence there.

Advertisement