Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get concentrated?

• 09-05-2012 8:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

I expected that coming up to the last few weeks i would be studying SO hard. But i just cant find the motivation! Obviously, im studying but not as much as i should be. I just get so distracted and then start thinkinh that it's gonna be really hard and all. Is there anyway i can just get my head down and study?

I was thinking of using me ipod so i would just get spaced out but what do you guys do?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭An0n

I have the same problem. I just can't seem to get into it. I should be studying now but I just can't... I can barely do homework anymore.

School makes me feel like **** except for Physics. Everything else is just a nightmare for my brain. So much learning.. Not much thinking. It's just regurgitation of information on the day of the exam and it really is the most depressing examination system ever. ):

About being concentrated... I don't know. Usually I can get into a Math/Physics question really quick and devote all my mental capacity to it. Biology seems fine but I usually need our book for the vocabulary and definitions. Irish and English I can pretty much wing it. I love essays and can get concentrated for them. Art History.... Dreadful. Simple the most disgusting experience of my academic life.

I'm sort of ashamed to say that I've took up a very health-damaging habit to relax and help me concentrate. It's not worth it though and it's very nasty. ):<
    The LC is the worst thing ever. ):

Oh well, time to do my homework and maybe... just maybe... do some studying.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭An0n

Apperently I clicked the post button too hard and it sent it twice. -.-

My bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Exact same situation here, starting to not really care at this stage, just want it over. I know its only like 4 weeks but I just can't get into it. Every time I study I feel like I'm just wasting time and not taking anything in :(

Advertisement