Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

175/189 Visa questions

Options
  • 09-05-2012 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I hope you don't mind answering a few questions to see if I am entitled to apply for the new 189 visa.

1. For the previous work experience 5 years from the last 10 years, do the years have to be continuous years.

2. Likewise 12 months form the last 24 months work, does this have to be continuous.

3. Qualifications, I have a trade cert and an Engineering Degree, should I get both attested, also can I claim the 15 points from the degree if I am applying for the visa as an Electrician.

4. Does the visa application require all payslips or will P60 and letters of references and dates from employers do.

5. Convictions, I have a drug conviction from 2003, I hope to get it taken off my record when the spent convictions bill is introduced later this year. Will this go against me.

6. How much do you charge for the 189 visa when it is introduced.

Regards
    Edward

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Mod Question already asked in megathread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement