Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darkstaria Enigmatica

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Fishing net.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

I was thinking maybe a plastic bag. Others seem to think jellyfish. It looks somewhat organic but I really dont have a clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Definitely looks organic. And all the "cells" on its skin seem to be hexagons. Class :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Born to Die

Whale placenta?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

It's actual name is Deepstaria Enigmatica. It's a big ol' jellyfish

Deepstaria+enigmatica.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

if you think it's a plastic bag, you might want to forward it to about 1:50 and watch it for another minute or two before you make your final decision.

i saw a comment on one of the many youtube video's of it that it was neptunes ballbag. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

ah c'mon people, it's an unusual creature, but the name of it is in the thread title and it's already been explained that it's a type of jellyfish so you can probably stop guessing now. ;)

Advertisement