Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volvo S40 - Reduced Engine Performance

Options
  • 09-05-2012 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi, I have a volve S40 SE Model. For the last few months, I have getting an error message that there is reduced enging performance when I am driving and the car goes into "limp" mode.

Usually when I turn it off and on again it is fine. Sometimes the enging also revs up when I am slowing down and going to stop.

I have replaced the throttle body housing and also the throttle body sensor at the top of the accelerator but the problem is still happening.

I have had a diagnostics completed a few times now and the same errors are occurring.

Would you have any idea what the probem is ? I cannot seem to find a mechanic that can.

Comments

Advertisement