Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stove shop in Gorey / stove glass replacement

Options
  • 09-05-2012 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Anyone know what happened to the stove shop that used to be on Pearse Street? I bought a stove from there about 8 years ago and the missus has cracked the glass front so I need to get a replacement. Tried Gorey Glass & Glazing but he said it would be a lot cheaper if I went to the original manufacturer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭secman

I know a few months ago there was a stove shop operating from the basement of Gorey Shopping Centre ( Dunnes Stores one). Not sure if its still there or if its the one you are looking for. Maybe ring the shopping centre to check ?

Secman

• Registered Users Posts: 4 waffler57

Cheers - I'll swing by there tomorrow and see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

What about Gorey Stone Art in the IDA Ind.Est Opposite Tesco?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭wilfitz

Gorey stone art owned that shop on Pearse street. Think it was called cois tine.... They have a factory in Gorey IDA park as the previous poster stated

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Ryan T

There is a new stove shop in camolin as well - on the right as you go through the village towards Enniscorthy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 waffler57

Thanks for the replies. Will try to get out to Gorey Stone Art tomorrow or Friday - failing that I'll try Camolin.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭McWotever

How did you get on, I have the same problem.

Advertisement