Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

White to Brown Spray Tan

• 09-05-2012 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me anything about this spray tan?

I have very pale complexion, just wondering if it's for me. Or if there's any hint of orange! Or will it stain light clothes?!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

I am going for this spray tan tomorrow so will let you know. No info on the net at all about it

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Apple Orange

I actually had this spray tan done since I posted and I really really liked it. It would be my preferred choice now in fact!! It faded really well, not patched or anything.

Where you getting it done? I've found it hard to find places that do it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

Hi, that's good to hear. Were you able to get in a certain shade or is it just the one colour? I am getting it done in Cork ,one of the deals

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Apple Orange

Well I'd never tried it before so I just told the girl that I didn't want anything too dark etc and she just went with that so not certain about different shades etc - I do remember her saying something like "I won't apply it too dark" so maybe it just depends on heavily you are sprayed!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

loreal garnier spray tan in light is good for pale skins or johnsons holiday body lotion..

• Advertisement
Advertisement