Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[TRADE] Modified Gamecube

Options
  • 09-05-2012 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I have this not too average 'Cube here to do something with. It's got an aftermarket top case, the Viper GC, which is a perfect replica of the original case...except full sized CD's fit in ;) This case it very hard to source & I've been looking for one for AGES.

It's also about to have a mod-chip fitted, which is en route to me. The Xeno GC chip makes the console region free, & does all the usual mod chip thingamajigs. This makes it about the most compatible GC there is, & even those mod chips arn't being made anymore so that in itself was hard enough to source for a reasonable price.

I'm not looking for anything specific, but I want something good for this because once those cases & chips are gone, they're gone

2hh0g1v.jpg

hrxb1t.jpg

dngegl.jpg

23upljs.jpg

I've no psu/rf or pads with this, it's the console only chappies.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Provisionally sold via the Console Modding forum. I wonder who snapped it up? :rolleyes::D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭Steve X2

EnterNow wrote: »
    Provisionally sold via the Console Modding forum. I wonder who snapped it up? :rolleyes::D

Yoink!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

****, I would have loved this!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement