Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Regional Dive Weekend, Kerry

• 09-05-2012 2:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 277 ✭✭

Anybody else going to the dive rally this coming weekend of 13/14/15th in Caherciveen?

Vis is 15m+ and sea will be flat calm as no winds expected between now and Monday.

Gotta go!

Seadeuce

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭yankinlk

seadeuce wrote: »
    Anybody else going to the dive rally this coming weekend of 13/14/15th in Caherciveen?

Vis is 15m+ and sea will be flat calm as no winds expected between now and Monday.

Gotta go!

Seadeuce

Only saw this now. I went too it was excellent as always. Where did u end up diving? I did doulas head and basalt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 277 ✭✭seadeuce

Did Culoo Head (Valentia) and Long Island. Nice anchor there

Seadeuce

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭yankinlk

Two good dives i can recall...
    Back in two weeks time to Port magee... hoping to get a few dives in and some free-diving/spearing as well.

Advertisement