Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prefered Resistance ?

• 09-05-2012 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

If you guys had to pick between 1.8ohm and 2.0ohm atty what would you
    choose?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

doesnt make a huge amount of difference really..

• Registered Users Posts: 48 PROJECTSKYLINE

doesnt make a huge amount of difference really..

Yeah there aint much in it, but if you had a choice?
    Which one do you think would be more popular?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

You seem to be doing a fair bit of market research here on boards...and no discount code on the vendor list?

eeloe wrote: »
    You seem to be doing a fair bit of market research here on boards...and no discount code on the vendor list?

I don't believe in discount codes and vendors that constantly offer 10/15/20% off, just means there products normal price is way above
    where it should be. Have you seen my everyday prices compared to
    other vendors;)
    I work on a very low profit margin and everyone gets the best
    prices without having to be a member of any particular forum:)
    or scan the net for codes:)
    I did try to register with boards and was willing to pay the fee,
    but after being messed about for a month or more i was refused,
    and told that it would be against boards rules to register someone
    who sells ecig products, now try and work that one out :p

either way 1.8/2ohm i dont think it makes a difference

2ohm is more standard I guess
    *shrug*

• Advertisement

your 30ml prices are quite low compared to other vendors who sell dekang, you have that round won.

Just saying it would be nice enough of you to offer a % code to the people who've been helpful here answering your questions.

your 30ml prices are quite low compared to other vendors who sell dekang, you have that round won.

Just saying it would be nice enough of you to offer a % code to the people who've been helpful here answering your questions.

Unfortunately i can't offer an overall % off everything, if i was doing,
    i would just have higher prices to allow for it (as the other vendors do), i sometimes however do special offers on different products and promote them on other forums and would love to be able to do the same here but sadly i'm not allowed :(
    As for the 30ml prices.. i would be very surprised if any of my products
    could be found cheaper in Ireland and probably even the UK :pac:

either way 1.8/2ohm i dont think it makes a difference

2ohm is more standard I guess
    *shrug*

Ok thanks.

Well that's fair enough man, but it might be best to just PM some people and ask them advice, if the powers that be see loads of threads from yourself asking market research questions.

Sound, thanks for understanding the situation.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

On an eGo, 1.8 ohms. Damn it, going to have to buy one of those vv cos I feel left out. They're just so big though.

the ego c twist is coming soon

Ego- vv - 3 stage @ :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

On an eGo, 1.8 ohms. Damn it, going to have to buy one of those vv cos I feel left out. They're just so big though.
    You get used to it pretty quick, an eGo feels tiny to me now but a lavatube feels just about right. I was thinking of getting one of the mini chrome lavatubes, but I really don't mind the size of the full one.

yeah its amazing how fast you get used to them

after using my throathit exclusively since I got it, I picked up the lavatube last weekend and it just felt so small in my hand

stevenmu wrote: »
    You get used to it pretty quick, an eGo feels tiny to me now but a lavatube feels just about right. I was thinkin g of getting one of the mini chrome lavatubes, but I really don't mind the size of the full one.

Only a few left now ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

That shouldn't tempt me to just jump in and order one, but it kind of does :)

stevenmu wrote: »
    That shouldn't tempt me to just jump in and order one, but it kind of does :)

Well if you need / want one, i doubt you could find a better price
    anywhere :D

Well if you need / want one, i doubt you could find a better price
    anywhere :D

true enough, who did you have to beat up to get them at a price where you're making any sort of profit on them :)

true enough, who did you have to beat up to get them at a price where you're making any sort of profit on them :)

I purchased a bulk order for a regular customer of mine and just added a few on to see how they would sell, just goes to show how much of a mark up vendors have on some products :rolleyes: I'm still making a small profit of them, i'm happy with that, and not forgetting the pure joy of bringing you
    all a great offer :p:p:p:p

• Advertisement

If you had 18350 batteries in stock, i'd buy one of these purely to support an Irish vendor!

If you had 18350 batteries in stock, i'd buy one of these purely to support an Irish vendor!

Thanks, the batteries are on the way, the bulk buyer wanted more than i had planned for and left us short :confused:
    The more support i get, the more offers like this you will see.

Advertisement