Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aerial footage Lough Gill Sligo for Charity 10km swim for NW Hospice

Options
  • 09-05-2012 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭

Hello guys

We're once again organising the lough gill 10km swim for NW Hospice Sligo. Our website is here

Last year we raised over €11,000 for the hospice.

One thing we would love to have is some aerial photos or video of lough gill to show a better view of our route to the swimmers etc

Is anyone in or around sligo that would be interested in helping us with this? i've seen some stunning video from RC planes with go pros mounted to them and something like this would really help us push the event etc.

I have a go pro HD2 so i just need to get it up in the air :-)

PM me if you are interested in helping
    thanks!
    P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭kirving

I'd imagine that an RC plane would have to be big enough to carry a GoPro tbh. Maybe try giving OSI a ring? If it's for a charity event they might be able to give you images for free if they've got any of that area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

great idea many thanks for that, i know someone who works there.

Advertisement