Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Grubby Old Pub in or around Kilkenny City centre

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

Quick question - what's the name of the small pub across the road from the Garden Centre on John St? Has a little shop out front, and a long, narrow beer garden out back. Name escapes me, trying to remember it but it's really annoying me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Quick question - what's the name of the small pub across the road from the Garden Centre on John St? Has a little shop out front, and a long, narrow beer garden out back. Name escapes me, trying to remember it but it's really annoying me.

Bridies

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Spins

ft9 wrote: »
    Which pubs did you go to?

We went to a lot but of those listed in this thread we went to O'Riadas, Ryans and The Tholsel. Had the best craic in The Tholsel with the recording studio-esque smoking room.

Finished the night in The Pumphose before retreating to the Pembroke Hotel residents bar till all hours...

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭NoGutsNoGlory

the sceilp inn .. great pub..a real country style pub on the outskirts of the city. about 6/7 minute walk from the parade..

• Registered Users Posts: 13 killacat

catbear wrote: »
    Post 18 and still no mention of TWE?
    The OP is looking something grubby without chrome or cocktails so that obviously rules out TWE.

Tee?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 killacat

The OP is looking something grubby without chrome or cocktails so that obviously rules out TWE.

Twe?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

killacat wrote: »

Twe?

Noob

Advertisement