Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] Looking for room to rent - South Dublin

Options
  • 09-05-2012 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I'm currently living in the leopardstwon area and I'm looking at moving closer to town. My budget is €400, at a push €450.

I'm looking for a double room in a modern house, with clean tenants (this is very important)

Does anyone know of anywhere they could recommend? I have been looking at different sites but there's just so many places available, its nearly confusing.

Any help would be much appriciated:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,402 ✭✭✭✭Victor

It makes sense to live somewhere where you normally have to be - near work, study, family, shops, doctor, entertainment, transport, etc. You can live right next to them, of if that doesn't suit, somewhere that is readily accessible to those locations, by what ever transport means. It may suit to pay slightly more in rent if it means less on transport.

As regards the amount to pay, many people spend about 30% of net income (after tax). This will of course depend on personal circumstances.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement