Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Intercom/Door Release installer Supplier

Options
  • 09-05-2012 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭

Hi. I am looking to have a 2way voice only intercom and a door release button installed into the reception area of my office. There is an existing intercom system and door release for all the offices (about 12) on the floor, but I wasn't a separate intercom for reception. The door release button should be able to interact with the existing door lock, which is a strike lock. The distance from the door, up the stairs to where the receiver will be is approx 12 meters. I am just looking for a basic set up and would like a few recommendations. Office is in Dublin 5. The whole installation would take less than an hour. I know this because last year, one of the offices had the same thing done in an office at leat another 20 meters from the reception area and the guy was in and out in about 40 minutes. I would probably use the same guy, but the office is now vacant and I don't know who installed the intercom. Also what price should I expect to pay for this work, assuming the type of equipment used is retailing at €50?

Advertisement