Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Webtext Wont Work

Options
  • 09-05-2012 4:17pm

trying to sending txts it says it sent but not arrives tried even on old phone

but notting

it says i have no free txts lef this month ive just signed up ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

Hi there

Are you PAYG or Pay Monthly?

You need to topup by 10r or more to get access on PAYG to your Webtext balance.

Regards
    Paul

Hi there

Are you PAYG or Pay Monthly?

You need to topup by 10r or more to get access on PAYG to your Webtext balance.

Regards
    Paul

there not free like other networks :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

Free once you topup

• Registered Users Posts: 32 pearlman

tesco web text down again and i depend on this when credit is out so guess i am out also bye bye tesco mobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭GIMP

Mine is working fine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭seawoman

at this moment mine dont work aswall

• Registered Users Posts: 32 pearlman

around 4 pm used tesco moible it was fine. use the phone for work they ring me to deliver medical information. Noticed my phone was not ringing or texts coming tried to ring job got message no network. thought maybe it was my phone rebooted the phone but still no calls or texts coming or going. drove up friend of mine who is also on the tesco network tried to make call on his phone the same problem, this was 8pm. He was not even aware that tesco mobile was down. its been gone all evening i need my phone for work. it came back on just now 12.30am text came in from my daughter she had sent earlier. I am going back to meteor first thing in morning. i won't know if my job was looking for me until morning. been with tesco mobile just week or two , but can't risk this happening again.

Advertisement