Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Premier League Scheduling Week 1 (ends May 20th)

Options
  • 09-05-2012 4:48pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Welcome to the Boards PL scheduling thread.

In here I will post the fixtures at the start of each week.

I will also post an updated league table and overall stats at the end of each week.

Please use this thread to arrange your games.

for reference I have uploaded all the fixtures to a spreadsheet so you can see your games for the entire season.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ap10E9sRY917dG9uTTM1U1VaeTFOMzlDazVkcnVzcmc

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Week 1 Fixtures:

Houston Texans(Paully D )  v  Atlanta Falcons(Lukebray)
    Baltimore Ravens(Raoul)  v  Cincinnati Bengals(SantryRed )
    New Orleans Saints(adrian522)  v  Detroit Lions(Pudsy33)
    New York Giants(Harley Inexpensive Roundworm)  v  Green Bay Packers(NekoChan)
    New England Patriots(empacher )  v  Tennessee Titans(helimachoptor)
    San Francisco 49ers(madalig)  v  Pittsburgh Steelers(Shane.C)

You have until Sunday May 20th to play your game, don't forget to use the community or your game won't count.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Super stuff Adrian, really looking forward to this.

Empacher, my BB is down until Friday, so should be around friday night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

I'm aroumst evenings after 9. May 20th? That's like 2 weeks time:/ is that not a bit long?

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Available all week Madalig, when you free?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

adrian522 wrote: »
    Week 1 Fixtures:
    Baltimore Ravens(Raoul)  v  Cincinnati Bengals(SantryRed )

Jesus, can never get away from you can I?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

You scared? :p I honestly don't think I'll have a time to play this until next Thursday Raoul!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Lukebray wrote: »
    I'm aroumst evenings after 9. May 20th? That's like 2 weeks time:/ is that not a bit long?

Well it will be 1 week per game once we get going but I'd like to stick to Mon-Sun scheduling so we have a few extra days in week 1.

I'll proceed to week 2 on Monday if all the games are done.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Well it will be 1 week per game once we get going but I'd like to stick to Mon-Sun scheduling so we have a few extra days in week 1.

I'll proceed to week 2 on Monday if all the games are done.

Looks like we're up first, when can you play?

tonight from 8, tomorrow night from 7. Next week Monday from 8, Tuesday from 7 and wednesday from 8. Any of that work for you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Shane.C wrote: »
    Available all week Madalig, when you free?

All day friday. say 12 noon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

tonight from 8, tomorrow night from 7. Next week Monday from 8, Tuesday from 7 and wednesday from 8. Any of that work for you

does 11 tonight work?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

SantryRed wrote: »
    You scared? :p I honestly don't think I'll have a time to play this until next Thursday Raoul!

Right....well get back to me then. I am on now if you could tear yourself away from your busy schedule :p or perhaps you are scared? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Harley Inexpensive Roundworm

neko are you around tonight?

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    does 11 tonight work?

Might well work yeah, see you then,

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

neko are you around tonight?

yeah - am i too late??

what time suits?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Harley Inexpensive Roundworm

NekoChan wrote: »
    yeah - am i too late??

what time suits?

i can play now if you want

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

NekoChan wrote: »
    yeah - am i too late??

what time suits?

i can play now if you want

give me 15 mins and ill be online then

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Houston Texans(Paully D )  v  Atlanta Falcons(Lukebray)

Hey Luke, when do you want to play our game? I can do tonight from now until about 11:30pm. I can also do tomorrow any time after 5:30pm as I have my franchise game at 4pm.

Other than that it will probably be Tuesday night of next week before I can get it played.

Cheers.

Paully D wrote: »
    Hey Luke, when do you want to play our game? I can do tonight from now until about 11:30pm. I can also do tomorrow any time after 5:30pm as I have my franchise game at 4pm.

Other than that it will probably be Tuesday night of next week before I can get it played.

Cheers.

I think tomorrow around 6 would probably be best, 6:30 to be safe. Is that ok or do we need another time?

I think tomorrow around 6 would probably be best, 6:30 to be safe. Is that ok or do we need another time?

Sorry man, I can't do today now as I have to do something straight after my franchise game.

The next earliest time I can do is next Tuesday (15th of May). Any time after 7:30pm would be best mate.

Cheers.

• Advertisement

Sorry man, I can't do today now as I have to do something straight after my franchise game.

The next earliest time I can do is next Tuesday (15th of May). Any time after 7:30pm would be best mate.

Cheers.

I don't suppose you can play now? I have exams all next week but if Tuesday is the only day you can do I will fit it in.

I don't suppose you can play now? I have exams all next week but if Tuesday is the only day you can do I will fit it in.

I can't mate sorry. I can do any day next week from Tuesday onwards :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Raoul,

How's tonight about 8:30?

Literally only time I can find before next Thurs :pac:

I can't mate sorry. I can do any day next week from Tuesday onwards :)

alright well sure Tuesday should be fine. All my exams finish at 12:30 so anytime after about 2 should be good. Dying to get this started though haha:pac:

alright well sure Tuesday should be fine. All my exams finish at 12:30 so anytime after about 2 should be good. Dying to get this started though haha:pac:

That's perfect mate. I'll get back to you Monday night then and we can sort a time for definite. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Shane im about all day today. when can you play....afternoon preferably?

I'm going to be away for the month of June so what should I do about playing extra games? Can I schedule some for the next couple of weeks? Say 2 extra before I go and 2 extra when I come back?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Super stuff Adrian, really looking forward to this.

Empacher, my BB is down until Friday, so should be around friday night

im working at half 9 tonight and tomorrow night off sunday.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

empacher wrote: »
    im working at half 9 tonight and tomorrow night off sunday.

Sunday is good man, my BB is up and running now so just let me know when you're free

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

im awake now, free for the day. so whenever suits

Advertisement