Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Premier League Scheduling Week 1 (ends May 20th)

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

empacher wrote: »
    im awake now, free for the day. so whenever suits

Happy to go now mate if you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

sorry didnt see your message i'll leave my xbox running invite me whenever suits

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

empacher wrote: »
    sorry didnt see your message i'll leave my xbox running invite me whenever suits

It says you arent online

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

I'm away for a month so I have to schedule 2 games before I go. Probably Heli and Madalig. Heli, I play you in week 3 so I should probably play you first. When are you available?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Lukebray wrote: »
    I'm away for a month so I have to schedule 2 games before I go. Probably Heli and Madalig. Heli, I play you in week 3 so I should probably play you first. When are you available?

Just on that, I will create an absences thread for people to note when they are away and to arrange their fixtures for before they go or after they come back.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Raoul,

I'll be about Thursday from about 3-4pm onwards. Have another game at 7. Can you do before?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

I can probably do after your other game. Work all day Thursday and then football at 5.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Ok mate, should be able to do that. Will let you know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

is notyalc66 available today or ealy tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

Shane.C wrote: »
    is notyalc66 available today or ealy tomorrow?

Shane I'm not in the bpl and have the CPU in the regular league. Sorry man

• Advertisement

sorry man, misread the schedule Harley Inexpensive Roundworm is who im playing, when you available Harley Inexpensive Roundworm?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Harley Inexpensive Roundworm

sorry man, misread the schedule Harley Inexpensive Roundworm is who im playing, when you available Harley Inexpensive Roundworm?

now or sunday night

Now nerd?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Harley Inexpensive Roundworm

Now nerd?

il be on in 5 mins

Advertisement