Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sky deals

Options
  • 09-05-2012 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know of any good deals g for sky TV for first time new customer. Basic package

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭marcus2000

they rang my mother this week with some offers (she wasnt really paying attention) anyway, apparently they told her they'll be offering broadband by the end of the year. Not entirely sure if she misheard or what.....but hopefully they will offer some decent competition to UPC.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭dodohert

I called Sky yesterday to cancel my subscription citing my reason that I simply needed to save money and had decided to opt for FTA channels instead.

I guess they didn't want to loose the business and offered me discounted subscription package if I signed another 12 month contract I said no to that!. So they then offered me 6 months subscription for 13 Euros with no commitment to stay on a contract, so I kept it.

To me seems they don't want to loose the business and 13Euro per month for them better then nothing, I was paying 28 per month & out of contract.

So anyone that's OOC with SKY should give it a try ya never know, was actually my brother told me this and I chanced my arm and hey it paid off for six months anyways :):):)

Advertisement