Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing pdf files

Options
  • 09-05-2012 6:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am staying in Dublin 2 for a while and need to occasionally print small pdf files (usually several pages). Any suggestions as to where i can take the files on a usb stick and print them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Reads in Nassau Street probably your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,321 ✭✭✭✭Esel

There's this concept called Internet Cafés. I am led to believe they have printing devices.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Esel wrote: »
    There's this concept called Internet Cafés. I am led to believe they have printing devices.

The fact that the shops exist would make them less a concept than the corporeal realization of a concept.

Just saying.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

If you have a library card, you can do low-volume printing in your local library for relatively small money IME as low as 0.10 per B&W A4. Just make sure your USB stick is formatted for Windoze - dey don't like dem Macs, dey're not combatable as one well-informed lady told me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

go to argos and buy a printer for like €30

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Email to snap printing perhaps? Branches all over city.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

J D Hacketts ftw

www.jdh.ie

There's one up near Stephen's Green.

Advertisement