Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public Relations Graduate

Options
  • 09-05-2012 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I am just finished my masters in Public Relations and Communications and was hoping to get a job in an agency. I would love to move abroad for this, but it seems impossible to get a job without experience. In an ideal world, I would love in job in UAE or Australia working in P.R./Marketing/Comms role. Failing that I would gladly work in Ireland for a year.

Does anyone have any advice on finding jobs in this field? What recruitment agencies to contact etc?

Any help would be much appreciated!
    Thanks,
    A

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭CMBT

Hi, sorry to jump on your thread, just wondering did you do this masters in DIT, how did you find it, is it possible to get work in Ireland with such a qualification?

Advertisement