Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chicago Fire [NBC - US] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

Forgot to mention - I've really loved the addition of Molly's. It's great being able to see all the firefighters (and on occasion the PD crew) gathered outside of work socially, and because 4 of the employees at 51 own the thing, it never seems forced that everyone hangs out there.

But also emphasising the fact that they all need other jobs to help them make ends meet. I mean they dont make a lot of money (unless they make chief or Lt).

Id say Rafferty will be back after her 3 month suspension, Gabby will give the academy another go, but not before your woman falls flat on her face at 81.

LOVE THIS SHOW! its the first show in a few years that I have really loved from the off.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Is it Firehouse 51 or 81? I thought it was 51, but I could be mistaken

Is it Firehouse 51 or 81? I thought it was 51, but I could be mistaken

Fire house 51
    Truck 81
    Ambulance 61
    Squad 3 and
    Batallion 25 (which is the chief I think )

Your wan got assigned to truck 81.

SarahBM wrote: »
    Fire house 51
    Truck 81
    Ambulance 61
    Squad 3 and
    Batallion 25 (which is the chief I think )

Your wan got assigned to truck 81.

I was never good with numbers. ;)

Just watched the latest ep of PD. Really good ep. Not sure how Voight gets away with half the crap he does though.

• Advertisement

ohhh I love this show. Jones V Dawson! -things are heating up (get it :D)

Well did Kelly have anything to do with Keeler's disappearance?!?! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I never knew this started up again - its miles better than PD but the only reason anyone watches PD is for Sophia Bush

Sophia-Bush-sophia-bush-519254_1345_1920.jpg

Mc Love wrote: »
    I never knew this started up again - its miles better than PD but the only reason anyone watches PD is for Sophia Bush

Sophia-Bush-sophia-bush-519254_1345_1920.jpg

And Antonio ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Season 2 resumes on Sky Living this Wednesday at 8pm

man I love this show!!!

Creepy controller guy!!!! you can see the stalker story line coming a mile off but it will be interesting Id say.

and I effing hate benny severide!!!!

• Advertisement

Well we probably won't be seeing Benny again anytime soon anyway...

Next week's looks interesting...

Well we probably won't be seeing Benny again anytime soon anyway...

Next week's looks interesting...

Cant wait.

PD was very good this wk. Voight could be in real trouble this time!

SarahBM wrote: »
    Cant wait.

PD was very good this wk. Voight could be in real trouble this time!

Next Week's PD Spoiler
    I thought that too, but in the promo for next week, he's back working with the rest of the team
    . Usually the promo's don't give much away, but they definitely screwed the pooch on this occasion.

Next Week's PD Spoiler
    I thought that too, but in the promo for next week, he's back working with the rest of the team
    . Usually the promo's don't give much away, but they definitely screwed the pooch on this occasion.

I didnt see the promo, just the sneak peak.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭kayevajo

Huge double episode due in may(us schedule) . Dick wolf says is will be biggest crossover venture yet between the 2 shows. I think it's a bombing storyline. Sounds great

Yeah I wonder how they will work the voight thing now that he is after being arrested.

Benny Severide is such an annoying character!

Delighted!! Lousy that Dawson went to Jones dad to get the guy fired! Felt really sorry for him although I could kind of see the story was trying to make him out to be a creeper/stalker. they could have developed the story a bit there I think!

Delighted!! Lousy that Dawson went to Jones dad to get the guy fired! Felt really sorry for him although I could kind of see the story was trying to make him out to be a creeper/stalker. they could have developed the story a bit there I think!

But she is getting him back in, I think, so I bet he will up the stalker-iness, and like go after her or something.

I dont like the way Mills is being so nice to Jones.

I think Mills is trying to trick her or well he did the first few times, its time to pick on the candidate so he might have ulterior motives

• Advertisement

I think Mills is trying to trick her or well he did the first few times, its time to pick on the candidate so he might have ulterior motives

Nah Mills is too nice for that I think. He is going to wind up getting himself into trouble to help her I think.

Remember Severide's pregnant ex-girlfriend, did she just leave? I cant remember what happened to her.

Oh ya, that's it, thanks. I cant believe she just left and he never spoke to her again. surely he would have had some contact with her. I just think its a bit weird like.

Like Katie wasnt mentioned at all in the last ep. will she make a return I wonder? I liked her!

Loved Sarah Shahi that played renee! I dont think Katie will be back after her assault which is a bit sad as I thought it was going to be a good storyline for Otis

There is a special two part crossover with PD starting tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 9,267 ✭✭✭squonk

That was a great episode! I'm looking forward to catching Pt 2 on PD later when I get home! So many things to say really. I wonder who will stump up a liver for the little girl? I really like how they're playing the two shows together.

I noticed as well that the hospital is getting quite a bit of exposure of late. We've seen doctors doing recurring appearances and there's quite a lot of interaction there. I wonder if they're slowly setting things up for a second, hospital-based spinoff?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

I don't watch Chicago PD, Could I just watch the one crossover episode and understand what's going on?

Probably. I'd imagine the storyline this evening will be based around the incidents that occured in this case. I think that's the point of a crossover anyway, to get the stragglers from eithe show watching the other!

By the way, anyone else think it was a bit strange that Voight & Co. showed up and immediately started hassling the Syrian body guards? The Ambassasor was at the hospital for a liver transplant afterall and their job was to protect him. The implication seems to be that they somehow staged the bomb when it was more likely the bombing was staged by enemies of Syria.

• Advertisement

Loved both episodes of the crossover.
    I was genuinely worried that a major character would be killed off and have always had the impression that it could happen on either show, but they've never actually done it. They do a good job at bulding the suspense.

I heard rumours before about a second spin-off set in the hospital, but can't find any word of it online, so not sure if it's happening or not. Definitely felt like it could've been a backdoor pilot for the hospital. The main Doctor could definitely hold the show together as a lead character if they do decide to do one though.

Advertisement