Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chicago Fire [NBC - US] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

It's very good this season and I think they are setting up nicely for Chicago Med.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Can't help but feel Boden is being set up, so that he has to resign and then the be captain of squad becomes chief.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭aine1980

He definitely seems to have been setup

• Registered Users Posts: 9,086 ✭✭✭squonk

Definitely set up but while it'd be great drama if the squad commander becomes chief, it'd be a huge long term loss as well. Eamonn Walker is great in the show. I'd miss him. I'd imagine there isn't a way back from resigning for him. If he was moved aside then there'd be more scope for a reset later. I suppose you never know with the show.

3 part cross over after the xmas break was excellent. Especially PD. Love that show!

• Advertisement

Fire just keep going from strength to strength! Just got caught up on the latest 2 episodes and there were some really edge of your seat moments. the part were Chili and Bret were hiding and the shooter came into the room - my heart was in my mouth!!!! Unbelievable tension. Its really great television. and PD and Med are great too.
    I don't get how more people arent watch it.

Fire just keep going from strength to strength! Just got caught up on the latest 2 episodes and there were some really edge of your seat moments. the part were Chili and Bret were hiding and the shooter came into the room - my heart was in my mouth!!!! Unbelievable tension. Its really great television. and PD and Med are great too.
    I don't get how more people arent watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Binged all of this season so far over the past couple of weeks - really feels a lot stronger than any of the previous seasons.
    I really hated Chili for a couple of episodes there when she tried to get rid of Brett... I'd be gutted if Brett left, she's easily my favourite.

I really didn't like Bret at the start l thought she was so goodie goodie but when the thing with chilli was happening she really came into her own. I can respect her now. Not too keen on the Alderman story line though.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Where did Mills go?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Where did Mills go?

To work in the family restaurant. I like this show looking forward to it coming back
    Couldn't get into the spinoffs though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    To work in the family restaurant. I like this show looking forward to it coming back
    Couldn't get into the spinoffs though.

CPD was ok, I watched about half of the CMed ones and didn't bother going back to it

CMed is woeful though, CPD has some good storylines but Voight get's away with way too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

There's a Chicago Justice in the pipeline too, what next? Chicago Bin Men

Ah lads - Chicago Justice is taking the piss now.

There's a Chicago Justice in the pipeline too, what next? Chicago Bin Men

Chicago Pop Star :p

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/zayn-malik-dick-wolf-team-926010

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

:eek: I thought this was Waterford Whispers on The Onion and had to double check it was the Hollywood Reporter.

I like Chicago Fire and Chicago PD equally and Chicago Med I do enjoy, even if the premise isn't necessarily as exciting (although take Oliver Platt out of that show and maybe I wouldn't be as happy to continue wathcing it). I think Chicago Justice can also be good - it's backdoor pilot on Chicago PD last season was promising anyway.

Great start to the season.
    Episode 2 really knocked it out of the park.

Ah no! Dawson one of my favourite characters

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Really I think she's an absolute dope.

Always putting her nose in where she shouldn't. Casey was right to say what he said to her in the finale.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,105 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Really I think she's an absolute dope.

Always putting her nose in where she shouldn't. Casey was right to say what he said to her in the finale.
    Yup."Stop making decisions on your own" and then what does she do!!

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭MFlack2012

Aw lads! Stop jumping ship, you're killing the shows. The three are my only guilty pleasures in life!

Havent watched chicago PD since your wan from One Tree Hill left, and now Dawson leaving - dumb character for sure but hawt

I wanted Casey to go with Dawson :(

That was a good send off tribute for Connie (RIP DuShon Monique Brown)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭cena

I wanted Casey to go with Dawson :(

That was a good send off tribute for Connie (RIP DuShon Monique Brown)
    Do you not like Casey? I like the chess game bit of a laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭norabattie

Loved the Connie send off. Well done. Also just super happy that the show is back.
    But I hope they don't drag out this whole assistant dude hanging around all the time.
    Also think the new emt looks like a nice addition

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭norabattie

:( Otis

Oh no. I'm scared to go home and watch now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

:( Otis

Fella has no luck :(

Advertisement