Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holiday this summer

Options
  • 09-05-2012 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi everyone. Off to Perth this summer to see my brother and his family. Flying from Paris. Been pricing flights for July and it seems to be in the 1300-1400 range. Is this the going rate? Does it seem reasonable to you?

Emirates seem to be the cheapest, with a stopover in Dubai. Do I need a special visa to land there or will the 'normal' Australia holiday available online visa do for me? (Yes I've had a look at the visa thread but just want confirmation).

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭stickinikki

Hi John, doesn't seem reasonable imo but unfortunately seems to be the going rate! I'm hoping to head to Brisbane mid-July but I really need the flights to be a lot cheaper than €1400 if I have any hope of affording to go. Trailfinders seem to have the best rates, but I'm doing a bit of searching and seeing if I can find my own cheaper route, I'll let you know if I have any luck. In the meantime any help would be appreciated!

Advertisement