Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone breeding rats in Cork?

• 09-05-2012 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

'ello there.

Just wondering does anyone here know someone breeding rats?
    Or is there any pet shops that sell rats in Cork?

I've been told about Sully's but it seems that they only do mice; and I can't settle for mice :3

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭ashlingm

The only approved rat breeder in Ireland is actually in Cork. She breeds really stunning animals and they are all really well looked after and healthy ... the only downside is she often has a waiting list (but if anything that just shows you the quality of her stock is excellent as people could easily just go to a local pet shop to get some)

You should join the Irish Rat Forum and meet like minded rat owners (myself included!). The website is - http://irishratclub.forum-phpbb.co.uk/ (Her name is Zoundz on the forum)

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭An0n

ashlingm wrote: »
    The only approved rat breeder in Ireland is actually in Cork. She breeds really stunning animals and they are all really well looked after and healthy ... the only downside is she often has a waiting list (but if anything that just shows you the quality of her stock is excellent as people could easily just go to a local pet shop to get some)

You should join the Irish Rat Forum and meet like minded rat owners (myself included!). The website is - http://irishratclub.forum-phpbb.co.uk/ (Her name is Zoundz on the forum)

Yeah I've already been in contact with Laura. She's really nice and her rats are so beautiful.
    After I have all my research and preperation done I'm definitely applying for a pair/trio. :3

Advertisement