Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC how long does it take

• 09-05-2012 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi all,
    just a quick question
    I recieved my free cisco wireless modem today it's all set up and working but I'm still only getting my 30 ? I got an upgrade to 100 with a bit of a saving and I'm wondering if it's worth ringig before the customer care cut off at ten pm.

Thanks guys
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Probably not worth calling customer care. They are probably just a bunch of people in a call center.

Try plugging it out and plugging it back in once. Then give it 5 mins to set itself up. Then check your speed again.

If it hasn't improved, it'd probably be a good idea to wait until tomorrow before checking again. 30 ain't bad :)

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Shao

Thanks for the reply generally speaking that's what customer care is , and your plugging it in an out answer is their typical answer , I have done all that anyway.
    And yeah 30s great but I was upgraded from 30 to 100 so I'd like that to happen is all, so thought I'd ask because alot of people on here seem to have been upgraded or switched to the 100.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

It doesn't sound like the 100mb has been provisioned on your account/line yet.
    Call customer care.

Advertisement