Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meek Mill - Dreamchasers 2

• 09-05-2012 7:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭

http://www.datpiff.com/Meek-Mill-Dreamchasers-2-mixtape.339288.html?utm_source=DatPiff&utm_medium=MiniCountdown&utm_campaign=DreamChasers2

Well. One of the most anticipated mixtapes of the year, I'm not really a big Meek Mill fan, but the hype for this was clear to be seen. After last summer's Dreamchasers it was always going to be hyped. I spent last summer in California, and went to a club out near Compton (padded down for weapons on entry), and the ****ing reaction when the DJ put "I'm A Boss" on was like nothing I have ever experience before. Full on riot. Unreal craic though.

Have to say I really like it. It dropped on Monday and I've given it a run through. As you would expect with an MMG artist, it's pretty shallow, not alot of substance. Most of it is about Audemar's, Rolly's and Benz's, but it is superior work out music for me haha.

Really like 'A1' with Kendrick Lamar. House Party Remix with Mac Miller, Amen with Jeremih and Drake, Burn with Big Sean sound good to me too.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

The beat was nice so was 1.08 onwards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

it already has 2.3 Million Downloads wow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

MD1990 wrote: »

They go mental for Meek Mill in the states. Mental.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Currently downloading.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Don't know much about the guy but seems to be pretty popular in the US, have heard 1 or 2 tracks from him, downloaded this last night and so far it's not bad..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

just encase thats daftpiff your getting it from take it with a pinch of salt. labels pay them to promote their stuff, similar to world star most of the numbers are bogus and untrue.

been listening to his stuff for a while now before he was with mmg. I dont like the majority of his music but he has a few nice ones. His hype is big enough at the moment though along with the likes of 2chains and a few more.

just signed with roc nation management today.

Jay-Z, J Cole, J Elec and now JMeek Mill.

Jay-Z, J Cole, J Elec and now JMeek Mill.

ye the likes of rhianna aswell, pretty impressive roster to say the least as far as big names go.

i think wale is with them too.

My thumbs up is for everything, minus Wale.

• Advertisement

My thumbs up is for everything, minus Wale.

agreed shocking rapper, still with them though. Think he signed when he had that mega hit with lady man ga:)

agreed shocking rapper, still with them though. Think he signed when he had that mega hit with lady man ga:)

No disagreeing with that, and fair play to him too. But what a bad bad rapper.

just signed with roc nation management today.

Was he not with Ross at MMG? Got the impression that he would be releasing his debut with them, plus all the Maybach Music shout outs on the tape..?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Was he not with Ross at MMG? Got the impression that he would be releasing his debut with them, plus all the Maybach Music shout outs on the tape..?
    he is still with MMG
    he is just managed by Roc Nation

he is still with MMG
    he is just managed by Roc Nation

Ah right... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭colman1212

His verse on Ambition by Wale is awesome. Love that song.

Advertisement