If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Onkyo TX NR 609

Options
  • 09-05-2012 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Do you have any of the Onkyo TX NR609's left?

Thanks,

SVI40

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

SVI40 wrote: »
    Hi,

Do you have any of the Onkyo TX NR609's left?

Thanks,

SVI40

Hi SV140,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately these are now completely finished.

This has been replaced with the TX NR515 priced at £499.95. I'm out of stock ATM but should hopefully have more in soon:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-receivers/onkyo/txnr515/onky-txnr515-blk

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭SVI40

Cheers Chris,

Thanks for the reply. What is your price on the Q Acoustics 7000, 5.1 package?

SVI40

SVI40 wrote: »
    Cheers Chris,

Thanks for the reply. What is your price on the Q Acoustics 7000, 5.1 package?

SVI40

Hi SV,

I can offer the Q 7000 pack for just £699.95. I've no stock at the moment. I could chase this up though if you're interested. :)

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Headspun

Hi Chris,
    Do you have a price & availability for the ONKYO TX-NR818?
    Thanks,
    Paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi SVI.

Unfortunately the 818 has yet to be released even in price terms.

I would estimate the price to be around £999.95 and for that money, I have an ex display TXNR1009 that I can offer for the same price and this would be a wiser choice than the 818.

http://www.uk.onkyo.com/en/products/tx-nr1009-43224.html

It's looking like it will be around July before we see the 818 although Onkyo haven't confirmed a launch date as yet.

I hope this helps, but if you need anything else, please let me know.

Many thanks

Dave

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Leopardi

Hi SVI.

Unfortunately the 818 has yet to be released even in price terms.

I would estimate the price to be around £999.95 and for that money, I have an ex display TXNR1009 that I can offer for the same price and this would be a wiser choice than the 818.

http://www.uk.onkyo.com/en/products/tx-nr1009-43224.html

It's looking like it will be around July before we see the 818 although Onkyo haven't confirmed a launch date as yet.

I hope this helps, but if you need anything else, please let me know.

Many thanks

Dave

I was hoping to buy a THX certified receiver & speakers package, but that is proving to be a more difficult task than I expected. I am interested in the TXNR1009, but I would like some recommendations for a speaker package to accompany it. Do you have any new 1009s in stock?

Leopardi wrote: »
    I was hoping to buy a THX certified receiver & speakers package, but that is proving to be a more difficult task than I expected. I am interested in the TXNR1009, but I would like some recommendations for a speaker package to accompany it. Do you have any new 1009s in stock?

HI Leo,

Thanks for getting back to us.

All I have at the moment is our display 1009, I could chase up getting more in if you're interested.

For a speaker pack to match up ya should check out the Monitor Audio RX6 AV12 pack. Fantastic package:

http://www.whathifi.com/Review/Monitor-Audio-Silver-RX6-AV12/

This retails over £2,000. I'm sure we could work you out a nice price though. ;)

Chris

HI Leo,

Thanks for getting back to us.

All I have at the moment is our display 1009, I could chase up getting more in if you're interested.

For a speaker pack to match up ya should check out the Monitor Audio RX6 AV12 pack. Fantastic package:

http://www.whathifi.com/Review/Monitor-Audio-Silver-RX6-AV12/

This retails over £2,000. I'm sure we could work you out a nice price though. ;)

Chris

Cheers for the reply, Chris. I can't imagine paying that much for speakers, but the suggestion and offer are much appreciated.

This is what I am most interested in at the moment: http://www.uk.onkyo.com/en/products/ht-s9405thx-43416.html. Do you think that you could get it?

Hey Leopardi.

As this is not normally a product that we stock and would need to be a special order I would need to call Onkyo tomorrow to get a price and availability for this pack.

However I have a feeling that this is now finished as it has the older 9(405) model.

The new versions are *(505)

I will double check all this up tomorrow and get back to you ASAP.

Hey Leopardi.

As this is not normally a product that we stock and would need to be a special order I would need to call Onkyo tomorrow to get a price and availability for this pack.

However I have a feeling that this is now finished as it has the older 9(405) model.

The new versions are *(505)

I will double check all this up tomorrow and get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for that, Kenny. If a newer model is available, I would certainly be interested in it. I look forward to hearing from you.

• Advertisement

Thanks for that, Kenny. If a newer model is available, I would certainly be interested in it. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Leo,

As expected this unit has now been discontinued. Onkyo do still have a small amount available though. I've spoke to our rep and he said there is a bit of a wait at the moment. Could be up to 2 months if we order today. Seems to still be quite a high demand on these.

Price wise you're looking at £1,000.00 for the pack.

Chris

Hi Leo,

As expected this unit has now been discontinued. Onkyo do still have a small amount available though. I've spoke to our rep and he said there is a bit of a wait at the moment. Could be up to 2 months if we order today. Seems to still be quite a high demand on these.

Price wise you're looking at £1,000.00 for the pack.

Chris

Thanks for your help, Chris. That would be quite a wait - a bit too long to be honest. Do you know of any THX certified alternatives that you could get before then?

Thanks for your help, Chris. That would be quite a wait - a bit too long to be honest. Do you know of any THX certified alternatives that you could get before then?

Hi again,

They're saying 2 months latest so it could be earlier.

As I said before I've got a few THX amps, just no speaker packs unfortunately. :(

Chris

Hi again,

They're saying 2 months latest so it could be earlier.

Chris

Would you require a deposit/full payment if I asked you to order it?

Would you require a deposit/full payment if I asked you to order it?

Hi Leo,

I'd require a 50% deposit for the order as it's a special order. Obviously if it does take longer we'll refund the deposit back to you no questions asked.

Chris

Hi Leo,

I'd require a 50% deposit for the order as it's a special order. Obviously if it does take longer we'll refund the deposit back to you no questions asked.

Chris

That's fine, Chris. I'll get back to you by Friday at the latest.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.