Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are those ladders in fields ?

Options
  • 09-05-2012 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,700 ✭✭✭✭

Hi. Stupid question time. I use the M3 to get to work, and enter it at the Navan North junction. On the link road from Moatville roundabout, there are fields on either side off the dual carriageway containing fenced off areas in fields, with what looks like ladders on their side stuck into the ground in the middle, and generators etc surrounding them. There are workmen coming and going from these areas. Has anyone any idea what they are for ? I guessed some kind of water well or something like that ? Is it methane related ? There is one on either side of that spur road and another visible off the northbound carriageway of the M3 at the Navan North junction. Anyone any idea ? I'm just curious

Comments

Advertisement