Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone still alive?

Options
  • 09-05-2012 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭

I've reached me peak oil tonight, I can't take it anymore? Are you alive, and if so, how?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Musefan

I have slept for 5 hours total since Monday. Finished my last exam of my degree today. Reviving myself with a chinese take-away & ALL the Britains got talent. So just about alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Musefan wrote: »
    I have slept for 5 hours total since Monday. Finished my last exam of my degree today. Reviving myself with a chinese take-away & ALL the Britains got talent. So just about alive.

Ouch rough, I hope you pull through!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

One exam left on Friday. Got nicely toasted in some bar tonight. More on Friday night. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭pljudge321

I tend to sleep quite a lot during exams, usually 8-9 hours a night instead of my usual 7. Don't really see the point of burning yourself out on energy drinks and coffee like so many people seem to swear by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭2cool4school

i'm wrecked now like totally bricked

last exam is tomorrow and i havent slept since Tuesday last week

got a few slabs of lucozade and red bull and rock star in and ive been mixing them together (along with jugs of coffee obvo) to keep myself chuggin

ive been eating a bunch of bananas a day for the potassium and otherwise i'm just skulling the mix outlined above and eating dry cereal

im proper hardcore me sleep is for wimps and girls i dont need it

studying for exams is the most difficult thing in the world and i am easily the most hardcore person in ucd for study

im going to ace every exam despite not sleeping and consuming nothing but swill for over a week

im cooler than anyone else who has or will post on this thread (or anywhere on boards)

might as well close this thread now mods it has reached peak oil with my post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

I've hit the wall today. I might go for a few hours snooze. Absolutly exhausted at this sttage. Whoever thought stretching exams over two weeks would be a good idea.

I would pay many monies to have them 2 a day over 3 days and have them over and done with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Just-A-Phase

BX 19 wrote: »
    I would pay many monies to have them 2 a day over 3 days and have them over and done with.

I used to always say that and then last summer during my final exams I had all 6 over 4 days and it was horrible! It didn't help though that they were in the second week of exams and as we finished a week early I had 3 weeks off before sitting an exam so was completely exhausted by the time they finally came around. I slept for about a week afterwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

I've been finished since last Friday :D. All my exams were over 3 days, annoying at the time but laughing now.

I've been finished since last Friday :D. All my exams were over 3 days, annoying at the time but laughing now.

ha ha ha :pac:

good one!

i'm wrecked now like totally bricked

last exam is tomorrow and i havent slept since Tuesday last week

got a few slabs of lucozade and red bull and rock star in and ive been mixing them together (along with jugs of coffee obvo) to keep myself chuggin

ive been eating a bunch of bananas a day for the potassium and otherwise i'm just skulling the mix outlined above and eating dry cereal

im proper hardcore me sleep is for wimps and girls i dont need it

studying for exams is the most difficult thing in the world and i am easily the most hardcore person in ucd for study

im going to ace every exam despite not sleeping and consuming nothing but swill for over a week

im cooler than anyone else who has or will post on this thread (or anywhere on boards)

might as well close this thread now mods it has reached peak oil with my post

just aced me final exam out early and all

good game lads fair play but ive proved unbeatable once again

im tellin yez ye should follow my advice above next year and you wont go wrong

lucozadebullstar is your friend

off now to celebrate with a few dozen hours on the batter

still not tired im too savage for that

to those still doin exams unlucky i would literally hate to be you

laters :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

Finally finished my exams.And finished UCD.Now what?:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

Finally finished my exams.And finished UCD.Now what?:P

Sign on, obviously :P

Finished exams yesterday. Also, got dumped by text straight after the exam, so I had extra reason to get pissed, which I did. . . probably didn't help that I had only eaten a bowl of oatabix and only had gotten 5 hrs sleep over the past 50 odd hours, but it was a good night lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Bobby42

Grrr, have an my last exam tomorrow at three. I always end up with my exams being spread out from the first day to last day. Boo urns I say.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

And they've reached the finish line! WOOOOO! Let's not do that again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Next semester will be different.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Chet T16 wrote: »
    Next semester will be different.

I've no more semesters left. What now

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Yuliyaucd

I have done my very final exam yesterday :)

Hope to pass all my exams and receive my degree, can't wait :)

Advertisement