Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Watermill Theatre, Newbury

• 09-05-2012 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Sounds like a 1st world problem lol, but going to London in a few weeks to see a friend of mine in a play in the above. The theatre is way outside London towards Reading. Anyone been there & whats best way to get 6 people there? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭FullRetard

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

Moved to United Kingdom forum

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭marty66

cheers, Im a lil tick at times:)

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Ellian

It's considerably past Reading. There is a train service from London Paddington - Reading - Newbury. If you are landing at Heathrow and not staying in London, I would say the best thing is to catch the rail air bus link from Heathrow to Reading and then catch a train from Reading to Newbury. The Watermill is pretty far from the train station though so I expect you will need to catch a taxi at that end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭desertstorm

Made the trip recently, it's not short but it's pretty easy - Bus to Reading drops you off right at the train station so no messing about

I think the bus was about 18gbp and the train 5.50gbp... can't remember the price of the bus for sure though

• Advertisement
Advertisement